Question Question for Ensim Webppliance Users

I am running a trial version of Ensim Webppliance 3.1.1 on a test server at home using my cable modem (static IP) and my 4-port Linksys router. Everything works, but for some reason, name-based sites do not. I have set my DMZ to point to my test server and I know that my DNS information for my domain names are resolving correctly (to my cable modem's static IP).

I can get things to work by modifying my /etc/hosts file to use my internal IP (LAN) instead of my external one, but this is not the way it should be because then name-based sites won't be accessable to the outside world so that is not the answer.

My question for Webppliance users:

1. Does your /etc/hosts look similar to this, and if not, what does it look like?

# Do not remove the following line, or various programs
    # that require network functionality will fail. localhost.localdomain localhost
    [External IP]

Any and all help is appreciated!

Maybe I can get to the bottom of my problem by comparing my network settings with those of you who have an actual Ensim server live on the Internet in a real data center...

Under Network Settings in the control panel, I have:

General Settings
    * Host Name server1
    * Domain Name
    * Default Gateway
    * Primary DNS
    * Secondary DNS
    * IP Address
    * Net Mask

I have xxx'd my real IP info here...

In any case, as you can see, the IP Address and Net Mask fields show that of my internal LAN (which is how I configured it). Do your Network Settings also have internal LAN settings for these two fields or do they actually show your server's main external IP address?