hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Dedicated Server : anyone got experience with fastservers.net?

Forum Jump

anyone got experience with fastservers.net?

Reply Post New Thread In Dedicated Server Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-23-2002, 01:19 PM
Web Hosting Master

anyone got experience with fastservers.net?

Hello,

We are interested in their services... Can someone tell me if they truely are good?

eservers.biz, pwebtech, webreseller, etc are all fine however I think its time to look at better solutions... The reason why I like fastservers.net is how they assign each server a PSA... Personal Server Admin who does a monthly server audit.. e..g check for security holes, space, memory problems, applies new patches, etc... It sounds all too enticing...

Can someone tell me if their server has been audited like the above and if that is truely what they DO?

Also, another point I like about fastservers is how they offer to WORK on your server if say Apache goes down, an engineer will actually login to the server and fix the problem.. A number of times I've had my server down for hours because noone told me about it being down... sometimes these remote monitoring services dont work and thus it doesnt report the downtime... With an admin there 24/7, and with local monitoring for my server, I can sleep well... so my next question to all those customers at fastservers, HAS any of the above ACTUALLY happended to you? Did you server die and a tech was immediately on the problem?

thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2002, 05:28 PM
Web Hosting Master

i'm also currious

Old 09-23-2002, 05:37 PM
Web Hosting Master

they ARE GOOD. period.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2002, 07:36 PM
Older than the Internet

Just got the 1 server there [for now] and no problems so far. I'd never trust their, or any server provider's monitoring service. You need your own from someone like alertra.com.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Next Generation Customer Experience 2014 Web Hosting Events 2014-02-07 14:55:00
US Consumers Would Rather Visit the Dentist Than Call Customer Service: CorvisaCloud Web Hosting News 2013-10-29 13:49:07
Web Monitoring Service Site24x7 Adds Apdex Scoring Feature - HostingCon 2012 Web Hosting News 2012-07-18 13:01:01
Hivelocity Launches Cloud Hosting, Virtualization Site to Simplify Customer Experience Web Hosting News 2012-07-18 11:58:53
eTail Boston 2012 Web Hosting Events 2012-08-07 17:07:48