Thumbs up $95/month, 1.1 Ghz Celeron, 512 MB of RAM, 40 GB Hard Drive, & 50 GB of Transfer

NeuTelligent would like to take this opportunity to make the following Dedicated Server Offer available to all WHT readers:

1.1 GHz Intel Celeron Processor
    512 MB of RAM
    40 GB Hard Drive
    24/7/365 Live Tech Support
    50 GB of Tier 1 Quality Transfer
    Additional Bandwidth available for as low as $.50 per GB

for $95 per month

For additional information please contact.
    Last edited by CaroMark; 09-23-2002 at 03:16 PM.

WOW, nice use of colours and icons!!

You have marketing potential!!
    I have servers at: NetDepot/GNAX (A), SoftLayer (A), LiquidWeb (B+), DedicatedNow (B+), Nectartech (B) and more!

Why didn't I think of that
    Unlimited Space & Bandwidth
    http://localhost/
    Providing hosting since 17/99/3003

Few questions:

1) How long is this good for?
    2) When you say as low as, does that entail a huge commitment to lots of transfer?
    3) What's your average reboot time (you don't understand how much this means to me ).

Question Thanks for the Questions!

Hello EZCool,

Hoppefully these answers will help:

1) I expect this deal to be available until at least the end of September. We are constantly upgrading the equipment we use as well as what our vendors supply us.

2) The $ .50 per GB rate does apply to our customers that use a considerable amount of bandwidth, normally the ones who are offering alto of video streams!

3) We try for immediate (our entire network is monitored for this automatically) but worst case should never exceed 10 minutes.

Thanks for the inquiry. So how about letting me get one up and running for you.

Well, before we do anything, I'm what you might call a special needs client .

I run a freehost. I monitor content the best I can, but of course I can't kill everything abusive instantly. A member might spam their page through another service (they would not be able to use my email server).

How would you handle issues? Would you be like my current provider and null-route the IP as soon as something's wrong? I can't have down time resulting from a spam complaint that I couldn't have stopped because the mail did not go through my server.