3 GB disk/30 GB Internap in&out/full root access/unlim domains/$14.95/mo...Free trial

Hostmania is once again accepting orders with JP Morgan Chase as our merchant provider, IBM and Supermicro servers, Instant server activations and a free 12 hour trial to test our network and new OSS. www.hostmania.net

Our current promotion offers Internap bandwidth with 55 ms or better network response times and a 100% network uptime guarantee. Each server also has full root access and complete control over your managed server environment.

For the free trial, click the MSE 128 package in the store and you will see an option for trial.

download test www.hostmania.net/1mbfile.zip

Promo for $14.95 includes:
    3 GB disk space
    30 GB Internap transfer
    Full root access
    Guaranteed server resources (0.1% precise resource allocation)
    Instant activation (you pay or click trial and the server is ready)
    Built in control panels for easy use
    visit www.hostmania.net to learn more
    Run any script or software you like
    All legal content allowed

You will see the promotional price once you click on the MSE 128 "buy now" link.

All servers have the ability to burst to the full capacity of the server and utilize 100% of AVAILABLE resources.

99% of your questions will be answered by using the trial. It is fully functional. Contact [email protected] or AIM "hstmania" with any questions.
    Last edited by chavvon; 09-23-2002 at 11:48 PM.

is this a reseller account?

tnx

This is whatever you want it to be. We allocate a fixed amount of resources and give you root access to your managed server environment. The application that you choose to run is at your discretion 100%.

Regards,

Chavvon

I clicked on the buy now link for MSE 128, and I see the $39.95 price. Where do I go for the $14.95 price? Also does the promo have a setup fee?

Sorry about that. The date was set to expire at midnight.

It's corrected now.

Chavvon

When does this offer expire?
    How many ips do you get (it being a VDS I'd assume at least one)?

Do I have to pay for 2 years at once or monthly? What is cost of additional bandwidth?

monthly payments are fine and additional GB are @1.25

Regards,

Chavvon

Question VDS?

Is it a VDS? Do you allocate only 0.1% of system resources?

I think it is a VDS, because if you provide root access to all... it is a hash... explain us more...

How much costa 10GB os Space and 50GB data transfer?

We have other offerings on the home page with more disk and transfer. it is VDS. Try one and all your answers will be answered.

And no, you don't just get 0.1% of resources, that's how precise our allocation is.

regards,

CS

WOW, I setup one of these accounts and it is AMAZING with what you can do!. Chavvon told me how awesome this was and it is amazing. It was activated instantly and cPanel went on it with a smooth! To bad Chavvon let it deactivate within 12 hours LOL..

I don't get it? Is this a reseller account? Do we get like cpanel or something? Its a great deal but I am a little confused...It says 128mhz and 64 mb ram what does that mean? Is this like a dedicated server?