a 7 month review of Wired Tree
    I'll be honest, I'm really too lazy to write a full blown review. And my being lazy is one reason that I like WiredTree. I posted a comment here about four months ago that hosting with WiredTree is boring (they're using that in one of their new ad ) and it truly is. I simply take my WiredTree VPS for granted as it just runs, and runs, and runs with no worry or concern on my part.
    However, when support is required, it is absolutely top-notch. I recently needed to set up an ftp account via cPanel. I ran into a strange problem with cPanel where it wouldn't accept a password as it didn't conform to the required security rating - and I had no idea how to achieve that rating (cPanel documenation could use enhancement). Anyhow, I've learned that it just isn't worth banging my head against the wall to figure something out, when I've got the WiredTree support team to rely on. I opened a support ticket and after a few exchanges (one would have been enough but I tend to beat a dead horse) the problem was taken care of.
    All of my support tickets have been handled within unreal (insane for that matter) response times - even low priority requests get handled within just a few minutes.
    The network is absolutely rock solid - the only downtime I experienced was for scheduled maintenance and was for only a brief while.
    My hosting experience with WiredTree has been flat out the best hosting experience I've even had in the 13 years or so that I've had servers hosted for me. I only have a low-end VPS (384) with them, yet I feel as if I'm being treated the same as the guy with a complex turbo-hyper-cluster with chrome and white-sidewall tires.
    I am totally content - and bored too

Thanks for the great review. Hope your boredom continues like this. Keep us updated again.

Thanks for the review. Please post again in a year or so.

Great review. Kudos to Wired Tree.

Boredom is a very high compliment in this industry

That it is! Glad to see another pleased Wiredtree customer, they're doing a fantastic job.

If you're bored, things are being done well and running well. If you're not bored, and rather frustrated, then things are normal.

true, but wiredtree also costs at least twice as much as most other vps providers ...
    Oh well, perhaps you DO get what you pay for in this industry!

Thank you for your review and hopefully it will remain "boring" indefinitely
    a 7 month review of Wired Tree
    I'll be honest, I'm really too lazy to write a full blown review.
    It wish you had specified "WiredTree.com" in your thread title. Maybe you can ask the Mods (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=5602088) to edit it for you? Sorry for the minor nitpick but I wish people used more descriptive thread titles because some of us actually use the search feature

It wish you had specified "WiredTree.com" in your thread title. Maybe you can ask the Mods (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=5602088) to edit it for you? Sorry for the minor nitpick but I wish people used more descriptive thread titles because some of us actually use the search feature
    I agree - I only realized after posting it that maybe it really didn't do justice to WiredTree. I tried editing the post, but I was unable to. I was called away right after posting and by the time I got back the system didn't allow me to edit.

I agree - I only realized after posting it that maybe it really didn't do justice to WiredTree. I tried editing the post, but I was unable to. I was called away right after posting and by the time I got back the system didn't allow me to edit.
    No worries, just click the report (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=5602088) button and ask the Mods to edit thread title
    Which WT VPS package do you have? I signed up about a year ago when they were offering 50% off their 512MB RAM VPS.

true, but wiredtree also costs at least twice as much as most other vps providers ...
    Oh well, perhaps you DO get what you pay for in this industry!
    you do get what you pay for. When you buy wiredtree.com hosting, you dont just buy hosting, you buy great and quick support and peace of mind.

moustafaza Guest
    Wiredtree ROCKS!
    Jacob at the billing is very understanding and James Webb is a great support guy too, he's the best I've seen till now!

14. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!