Namecheap, namestrong or registerfly?

They all seem to have excellent enom reseller features.

Which one is the best? Namestrong seems interesting...

just registered a domain with namestrong. loved their interface. everything is easy and their domain manager rocks!

cheers.
    I am still learning

www.clicknsee.com

Reseller or not

Just curious: why an eNom reseller when an ICANN-accredited registrar like GoDaddy is charging more or less the same price
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

From what I can see, Go Daddy does not provide anywhere as near as many inlcuded features for the same price with registerfly, namestrong, namecheap etc.

I'm with namecheap, and am very happy with them so far, but perhaps I won't hesitate to try out namestrong in the near future.

The only thing I dont understand about namestrong is, do they really think a 1 cenc price difference between them and namecheap will get them more customers.

$8.87 is a strange price to market your domain names at...

such as ...

>blob2: From what I can see, Go Daddy does not provide anywhere as near as many inlcuded features for the same price with registerfly, namestrong, namecheap etc.

such as ...
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

With Go Daddy you have to pay extra on top of your domain for URL masking and email forwarding packs of 5.

Also, I beleive their DNS managment of the zone files are not as advanced as any enom reseller. As with namecheap you can modify seperate records like cname/mx/a etc...

However as seen as I dont own domains at godaddy, correct me if I'm wrong but the enom resellers I mentioned offers more features and better prices.

Registrars? As long as you stay away from NetSol and Register.com you are OK (Mostly)

Agree

Couldn't agree more. I am sick and tired of those registrars which charge exceptionally high prices and yet provide the worst services in the industry.

Originally posted by xharine
    I'm with namecheap, and am very happy with them so far, but perhaps I won't hesitate to try out namestrong in the near future.
    i am not attracted by the one cent different. i am more attracted to their features. however, when compared, it's more or less the same with namecheap. their web design make me feel more comfortable with namestrong and therefore i signed up. i would i am happy with it - so far so good
    I am still learning

www.clicknsee.com

I have used namecheap.com for dozens of domains. Service is pretty good and straight forward. Control Panel too is good. However I have not yet tried namestrong.

Nothing bad to say about Namecheap