var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('350px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('330px');
50% off reseller plans
Pronet Hosting's (
http://www.pronethosting.net) this week offer:
50% off any reseller plan
Price: $9.99 /month or $99.90 /yr (this week only)
Price: $19.99 /month or $199.90 /yr (this week only)
Price: $29.99 /month or $299.90 /yr (this week only)
Disk: 4 GB
Price: $39.99 /month or $399.90 /yr (this week only)
Price: $49.99 /month or $499.90 /yr (this week only)
Control Panel: Ensim 3.1
Ask your questions either here or [email protected]
I am very interested, but I need to know a few things:
Are php configured with "--enable-ftp"?
Can I specify dedicated ftp access to each subdomain?
Do you have a money back guaranty?
Is it only 1 MySQL database?
Is crontab enabled in Cpanel?
Thank you for your time.
- Yes, Our PHP is configured with --enable-ftp
- You can't specify dedicated FTP access for subdomains directly from the control panel. However you can create multiple account with the name of the subdomain+domain and specify the FTP accounts for these.
- Yes, we have a 30 days money back guarantee
- By default each account has one MySql database, but the we can set up more on request
- It's not Cpanel, but Ensim 3.1. Crontab specific issues are handled by our support team.
Does this mean you/your support team are willing to set up a crontab for me?
I do not quite follow your subdomain explanation. Here's what I want:
My friends should have access to only one folder at my account. Files uploaded with ftp should be accessable from myfriend.mydomain-name.com. Is this possible?
Yes, we are willing to set up a crontab for you.
Unfortunately we couldn't find any good solution for your ftp question.