want used laptop

Does anyone here have a laptop for sale at a resonably low price?

i worked on a ladies this weekend and now i'm addicted lol.

anyhow it does'nt have to be brand new it can be like 1ghz p3 or celeron

like hers was p3 1ghz gateway solo 128 ram, dvd, 10 gig harddrive and she paid 1100 for it new a year ago so i figure i could get somthing of that nature for quite a bit cheaper since prices drop like crazy after a year?

anyhow let me know

[email protected]

thanks, Zac Holley

I'd be very cautious about bying used when it comes to laptops (or pda's for that matter). They are more often than not mistreated, dropped, subjected to shocks etc.. If you must have used, I'd advise you to make sure you can inspect it in person prior to finalizing the sale
    Josh Powell.
    ServerSpotCheck - Is your website down?
    Skimpylink - Not as tiny as some but much cuter!

Originally posted by joshp
    I'd be very cautious about bying used when it comes to laptops (or pda's for that matter). They are more often than not mistreated, dropped, subjected to shocks etc.. If you must have used, I'd advise you to make sure you can inspect it in person prior to finalizing the sale
    yea i would hope somone would'nt do that on here but i see what your saying but i'm still open for offers or whatever

email me if you feel like it.

josh is right...buy new, you'll be plenty happy

yea if i could see more of a need but all i want it for is just to have ssh open and like aol/icq so i can get wireless in my house.

not somthing i need the nicest laptop for just somthing that does the job would suit me perfectly fine.

I have mine for sale. Its "used" but truth is I never use it. That is why Im selling it.

I have it on ebay at:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...056540348&rd=1

If you are interested, feel free to pm/email me and we can work away from ebay if you prefer.
    Corey Wojen
    [email protected]
    http://www.ravio.com - http://www.vbskins.com

I also have one I am about to list on e-bay. Basically it was a bit to heavy for my needs, great laptop though.

Sony Vaio AMD Athalon 1ghz
    256 Megs of RAM
    20 GB HardDrive
    XP Home Edition
    Word 2002
    15'1 Screen
    CDRW/DVD Combo
    (Purchased in right after Christmas)

Its in perfect condition no dead pixels no scratches on the screen. The only thing wrong with it is that the little cover for the ports on the back came off. I was going to send it back to sony to get it repaired but I deteremined it really wasnt worth it since it would come off again. (Sony has since changed their design with the back cover over the ports =p)

If your interested drop me a e-mail soon before I pop it up on ebay. (I can take digital photos of it if you like.)

Zach Matthai
    ICUServices

Zach i added you to my icq

i'm Zac Holley on it so accept it.

and thanks people keep posting if you are selling one

ttt anyone else have them?

I have a compaq 700z still for sale. Brand new basically. I've had it for 8-9 months and booted it up like 3-4 times.

1Ghz
    384MB RAM
    30GB HD
    cdrw/dvdrom combo drive
    jbl pro speakers
    Win XP home edition
    all manuals, cds, and components

No buts or anything, it's in perfect condition. I bought it and didn't use it as much as I expected.