Anyone having problems with namecheap.com?

my nameservers have not been changed, after almost 5 days now. Its still saying its queued up.

juguard.com - Modify - Nameserver - Information 9/18/2002 8:56:04 PM Queued

namecheap problem

I have not been able to get on enom.com's website past few days. It may have something to do with that. Maybe enom is down.

No, enom is not down. I haven't had problems lately.

well, I emailed namecheap 2 days ago, to try to get the problem fixed. They changed the nameservers I wanted for my domain name, but the change I did, its still queued up, and that was on the 18th, 5 days ago. Global Modification does not seem to be working corectly....

ok, this is very strange. I checked at 8am and it worked perfect, the nameservers have switched over. Main page showed the default page under contruction, wich the host put there by default, and CPanel worked fine by going to www.juguard.com/cpanel/ I was able to login. At 11am, I check www.juguard.com , and it went back to my old page I have on the old host, thats with the old nameservers. I checked if its just in my history, or offline browsing, but no, I could not even go into Cpanel. Now, 1:30pm, I checked www.juguard.com, it still shows my old page, but with broken images, and links. But Cpanel works. This is just weird. Anyone know what can make this happen?

Thanks...

Yes Enom was down for maintenance or something. Atleast, that is what they told me.