Hi friends,
    I would like to share with you all a new service that is beginning a public beta.
    HostMonk (http://www.hostmonk.com/) is an impartial hosting comparison/index, which aims to help you find and compare as many different hosting packages and providers as possible.
    The site is just starting off. 656 different packages are listed right now; we have ambitious plans to grow to many, many more providers and packages. I hope this becomes the most comprehensive such index available.
    My personal thanks to all the WHT community members who have helped us with the process so far - your input was invaluable! I'm opening this up for all the community here to see, and would be more than happy to get your feedback. Feel free to reply, PM or email me if you have any questions, thoughts or input. I hope that together we will see this grow!
    Best,
    - Guy.

Well the site looks quite nice but I believe you have posted this in the wrong forum. You should contact the moderators (by clicking the "Report" button) to have it moved to the appropriate forum.