hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : SEO / SEM Discussions : Problem with adsense approval

Forum Jump

Problem with adsense approval

Reply Post New Thread In SEO / SEM  Discussions Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 03:26 AM
WHT Addict

Can any body tell me the easy way to get approved by adsense i tried it fo about 10 times it regularly saying site content not supported no mention that i modify it and domain must be 6 month old etc.Please help me

Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 04:43 AM

hard to say without more details ... what's the url?
my guess; a coding problem; google can't read the site right ... or you just filled in something wrong, normally it's rather easy to get approved ...

Old 03-05-2009, 07:11 PM
AllFloydian

I'm quite sure your website has content that the Google Adsense Program does not allow. Either edit your website in accordance with their AUP/TOS, or use another service like Adbrite.com, or Bidvertiser.
It's better to be blocked now, than rack up $400.00... and have Google cancel your account before a check is issued. Seems to me they just saved you from some stress.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 10:52 PM
Temporarily Suspended

Lol totally agree with AllFloydian. You might as well not go a long with it. It can be a nice profit booster, but it can also suck up all your profits as well.
I'm fairly sure though, that almost every website gets approved. Something must def be wrong with your application and/or website. But yeah, everyone gets accepted..

Old 03-07-2009, 02:56 AM
WHT Addict

Is your website complaint to Adsense Terms? This could be the main reason why it's not approved.

Old 03-11-2009, 12:18 AM
سكس عربي

Use any blog

Old 03-11-2009, 12:56 AM
Web Hosting Guru

what is your URL?
If your site is new I would wait a while and if you have not content then site down and generate some content either daily or every other day.
over the course of a few months you should have a large amount of content, I would then re-apply.
You can also try Yahoo YPN.

Old 03-11-2009, 04:38 AM
greatandrew

Actually it depends on your website specificity. It can take from a few days to several months before to be approved by Google Adsence.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:56 AM

Make sure your content does not violate adsense terms. Make sure you have quality non duplicate content.
What type of website do you have ? If you can provide more details then you would get more help from WHT users.

Old 03-11-2009, 12:03 PM
Retired Moderator

Really do need some more info/details to help figure this out.

Old 03-11-2009, 03:20 PM
eBusinessCorporate

I guess you are using a script that either google dose not allow or your script is blocking google bot. If you have a blog please check the option in privacy setting, is set to allow search engines

Old 03-12-2009, 11:20 AM
vinmann

Getting adsense approval is not that difficult as you have mentioned. You have not given the details about your site and the contents placed to suggest some ideas.
If you are not getting the approval means there may be something wrong with your website. Just go through the adsense rules and find out where your website went wrong. Rectify it and you can get the approval easily.

Old 03-12-2009, 11:53 PM
WHT Addict

Thnx guys for your replay i have problem with adsense tos any way some onr said me that blogger is the easy way to approve adsense .. I creted one but it not get approved can any body give some tips to get approved my blog to adsrnse my blog adress is http://mobileblaze.blogspot.com i just stopped posting there coz adsense is not approving in any means plaease help me and give some tips to get aproved

Old 03-13-2009, 01:24 PM
Web Hosting Guru

Looks like the only content you have is taken from other blogs... Perhaps that is your problem?
-fin
Thales

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Carpathia Forms Federal Advisory Council to Improve Government Cloud Solutions Web Hosting News 2014-02-28 11:35:21
IBM SmartCloud for Government Gets FedRAMP Approval Web Hosting News 2013-11-08 12:13:04
Australian Government Launches New Cloud Policy for Federal Agencies Web Hosting News 2013-07-05 11:36:32
Switch SUPERNAP Named Official Online Gaming Hosting Center Web Hosting News 2013-05-31 10:46:52
How To Deliver Products Customers Will Pay For with David Koston - HostingCon 2012 Web Hosting News 2012-07-18 10:46:16