Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ACTSupport.com - Providing Technical Support Services !

ACTSupport.com
    Better Team… Better Support…

' Providing Technical Support for web hosting companies '

*** What’s the most efficient, cost effective way to support your Customers?

How many times have you worked on that problem? Support doesn’t have to be expensive any more. For less than ½ of your payroll costs ACT Support can provide the highest quality services every hosting company needs and you will only pay for the time you use. Our center is ready to serve you 24 hours per day, 365 days per year on all of the following:

Ø Technical Support / Via email, ticket system and live chat
    Ø Web Server Administration (Windows and Linux)
    Ø Web Server Monitoring
    Ø Web Server - Technical Support / Custom tailored to your needs
    Ø Customer Service through live chat & email

You also receive response time guarantees, dedicated support, block time pricing, volume pricing discounts, disaster recovery, and backups. Everything is done in our service center and saves you space, equipment, utilities and employee management.

ACT Support guarantees you complete satisfaction.

Our customers have said:

Ø “You guys are amazing. I can see this being a long relationship.”
    Ø “Our response time is going down and our dollar saving are going up thanks to ACT!”
    Ø “I have been very happy with your performance.”

Why wait another day? Decide for yourself !
    Try our 1 week free trial offer by signing up on our site !!
    We provide free quotes for standard services and will gladly quote custom tailored services

Contact us through our online 24 / 7 free chat service available on our website

Thanks.

Hi,

Where are your techs located? Are they outsourced to India or another third-world country for cheap labor, or based here in the states? I hope it is the latter, but doubt it... Let us know.
    ---
    Dan Ushman
    Co-founder & CMO
    SingleHop, Inc.

Their techs

Their corporate office is in the states, but their techs are in India.

From their site:

We offer a quality service at low rates utilizing our support teams in the US and India. ACT attracts the very best talent in India by paying an attractive salary there while providing a low rate to the world market place.

Thanks for giving the right info, Incognito
    Our corporate office is in Plano, TX and our branch office is in TamilNadu, India. We dont outsource the support to any other company, rather we help you in outsourcing your support to our offshore center in India. ** ACT attracts the very best talent in India by paying an attractive salary there while providing a low rate to the world market place **. Please visit out website and talk to our support guys anytime using our live chat system. Thanks.

There are no rates on your site. At least BobCares gives you rates to look at on site.

These guys are great, I sleep much better at night knowing there is someone watching over our servers and help desk. I HIGHLY recommend them to any hosting company that needs help with support / server maintenance. They have well exceeded my expectations and I look forward to working with them for a long time, couldn’t be happier.

yea. and the fact you just registered to advertize make us trust it more

Originally posted by lch_host
    These guys are great, I sleep much better at night knowing there is someone watching over our servers and help desk. I HIGHLY recommend them to any hosting company that needs help with support / server maintenance. They have well exceeded my expectations and I look forward to working with them for a long time, couldn’t be happier.

Well I was thinking about using them for some backup support but finding out you have to sign up before they will give you a price put me off. I like to know what I am paying before I buy.

Kind of qurik I have.

Hi Monte,
    As per your request we have uploaded our rates on the website. Kindly visit our website to know more about our revised rates and plans.

Hi Wizard,
    lch_host might be new to hostingtalk but not to the hosting world. He is one of our good clients for whom we are offering dedicated 24/7 support. We said about our advertisement here and he was interested in giving us a feedback and so he registered. If you want to really try it out, signup with us on the 1 week free trial.

<<MOD NOTE: lch_host has been banned here 3 times (now 4), for spamming the forum, so I'd personally ask that he not 'help' you in the future.>>
    Last edited by Chicken; 09-23-2002 at 09:46 AM.

I would think a hosting business would use these guy temp for going on a urgent holiday and no staff to lay back up on but I wouldnt use it as a day to day business practise, Its just not healthy to run a business with 3rd party support.

If company A web hosting was on a reseller plan with $1-$5 plans a month, I can understand why people would need to come to this situation.

If you dont have a staff of 3+ and your serious about web hosting as a full time living, I would re-think your business practise.

I know i sound like im flaming out of no where but just wanted to express myself.

Thats just me
    Last edited by MultiVol; 09-23-2002 at 07:50 AM.
    Western Man

Originally posted by actsupport
    Hi Monte,
    As per your request we have uploaded our rates on the website. Kindly visit our website to know more about our revised rates and plans.
    Thanks I wil be contacting you guys about some backup support options in the next few days.

Thanks for the response, Monte
    We will be eager to support you anytime.
    Let us know.

hi western man,

We take your suggestions sportively.

However, we would like to remind you on this.

Outsourcing your services to third party companies come into picture when you want tension free services for easily affordable rates. As you may know, the present market situation is not favourable enough for companies to run their business inhouse.

On the hosting side, how can you say that it is not healthy to run a business with third party companies when you can go in a SLA with them and if they can guarantee their services ? Moreover what difference does it make when you use a third party support just for a day or a year, when you have proper understanding with them.

FYI, if the concept of outsourcing is not effective, then companies like GE, Intel, Alcatel and many more well established companies would not outsource their projects (especially to India).

Originally posted by MultiVol
    I would think a hosting business would use these guy temp for going on a urgent holiday and no staff to lay back up on but I wouldnt use it as a day to day business practise, Its just not healthy to run a business with 3rd party support.

If company A web hosting was on a reseller plan with $1-$5 plans a month, I can understand why people would need to come to this situation.

If you dont have a staff of 3+ and your serious about web hosting as a full time living, I would re-think your business practise.

I know i sound like im flaming out of no where but just wanted to express myself.

Thats just me

These guys have provided good support in the past for me, i would recommend them, they adapt to your services and also take to your suggestions and requests. Give them a try, they are willing to work.

Greetings:

"As you may know, the present market situation is not favourable enough for companies to run their business inhouse."

Actually that can be the best in this economy because you have more control over the costs.

Furthermore, good in-house support can respond in 15 minutes or less, 24x7x365, and knows their clients by name, voice, needs, etc.

I also want to point out that i have spoken several times with their parent company in the united states, i believe they are our of texas, very friendly and worked out custom deals for me.

if you basically looking for supplemental support, monitoring, reboots etc i would definately give them a call.

Originally posted by dynamicnet
    Greetings:

Furthermore, good in-house support can respond in 15 minutes or less, 24x7x365, and knows their clients by name, voice, needs, etc.
    Once, We work with your clients for sometime, we can do all the above said except the voice. That also can be done once we setup our phone support.

Greetings:

"Once, We work with your clients for sometime, we can do all the above said except the voice. That also can be done once we setup our phone support."

Voice support matters as hosts do have clients that want to talk with a human being ;-)

Futhermore, based on our research, the only company who will know their clients by name, their needs, etc. is the actual company for whom the cient is THEIR client.

Bobcares, who has an excellent reputation in the industry, will point out that they've had times where their staff did not remember, did not know, etc.

If you are supporting hundreds to thousands of providers who have hundreds of clients, whom are you kidding that you will get to know each customer requiring support?

lay off would you, they are merely trying to provide a service, nobody is harping on you for your business if you even have one nor is anyone telling you how to run it.

Everyone is so damn quick to rip on someone else around here, knock it off.

Originally posted by dynamicnet
    Greetings:

If you are supporting hundreds to thousands of providers who have hundreds of clients, whom are you kidding that you will get to know each customer requiring support?
    ok ! web hosting guru ! we agree with you.

May be if the company opts for a dedicated support seat, we will have technical guys dedicated for that company alone. Then they could also do the same as a inhouse team does.

What do you feel about this ?

Greetings:

"ok ! web hosting guru ! we agree with you."

But previously you stated, "Once, We work with your clients for sometime, we can do all the above."

All in the same day... so which is it?

We agreed with you on this statement

"If you are supporting hundreds to thousands of providers who have hundreds of clients, whom are you kidding that you will get to know each customer requiring support? "

above will be the scene if you opt for a hourly plan or anyother per incident plan

But if the company opts for dedicated support we can very well know each client by name, voice and needs etc. and so yes

"Once, We work with your clients for sometime ( on a dedicated support), we can do all the above."

GOT IT !?

I was interested in looking into the option but I can honestly say I cannot hand my customers over when I get an email like this:

----- Original Message -----
    Subject: Thanks for signing up us

> Hello,
    >
    > Thanks for showing interest in ACT.
    >
    > If you are interesting for the free trail offer please send us the technical
    > details of your servers.
    >
    > We will start supporting you as soon as we recive your email.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    >

Sorry guys.

Edited to show bold errors.. I'm usually not picky about people doing stuff like this, but when its for supporting my customers I tend to be a little more careful.
    Joseph Marcelletti
    Sprynex

Lightbulb Interested in your service

Hello,

I was just wondering whether you people give assistance in

securing the servers?

One time business.

thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast