2checkout + Order page Integration

Hi Guys

Im in the process of starting a webhosting business and I require some 2checkout integration for my website.

What I would like to do is this.

Have users enter in information on my website on their plan requirements (see drop down box etc) etc / user name etc - all this should be verified all fields have been filled in etc - these fields are then passed on into 2checkout including pricing & plan, cardholder, expiration, cvv2, name, address, phone number etc.

Can you let me know if you can do this and how much you will charge.

Thanks in advance
    Matt

2Checkout doesn't allow that. Payment details need to be entered by your customers on their website.

hmm

I wasn't sure that it could - but I could collect all the other information to be stored locally and have the customer passed to 2checkout just simply for payment?

Originally posted by diederik
    2Checkout doesn't allow that. Payment details need to be entered by your customers on their website.

That is semi wrong.. You can collect most of the customer information on Your wesbite.. Only the CC info has to be inputed on 2checkout.com
    Personnal Blog
    PHPJack Inc. Technology Consulting Services
    I can help you with your technology needs from beginning to end.

Oh and Matt, you have a PM
    Personnal Blog
    PHPJack Inc. Technology Consulting Services
    I can help you with your technology needs from beginning to end.

Hi Matt,

If you are the guy who emailed me before asking the questions, I replied with all the answers in it The main thing is as I said and has been mentioned is that you need to have the section for the user to input the Credit Card on the 2checkout site. It's pretty customisable any how so it will look fairly integrated and can forward back to your site at the end hope that helps.

Another choice

Use phpmanager as your front end. Cheap and easy way to go.

One drawback of 2Checkout is that you cant adjust the recurring amount and setup fee but they do allow you to pass your customer's info from your site to theirs. BTW, you should not pass customer's CC from your order page to 2checkout, it's so risk.
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

I don't think you actually are allowed to pass the CC into (I don't think it's a feature). You can usually adjust the recurring amount if you drop 2co an email and they will confirm with the customer then adjust the fee