.: Great Flash-Integrated Template :.

Hello all,

We designed this template for a client, but the client asked us to go in a different direction. So we spruced it up and decided to sell it.

The name HostMight isn't registered as a .com yet, so there is much potential in the name.

We will start the bidding at $200. Please PM me or e-mail to [email protected] to bid.

http://www.avidnewmedia.com/adminfiles/james/hostmight

Enjoy the template! Have a great day all!

Best Regards,
    James Pederson
    AvidNewMedia

wow that is wicked. If i hadnt had just released my new site, i would of definately got that!

Matt

woah.. nice!

nice and unique, but i think 200 will be a little high. just a comment.

Thanks for the comments all!

I will think about dropping the price down to 150, it depends on what kind of response I get to 200.

Thanks
    James

Damn this hasnt sold? Sad what has happened around here, used to see really good designs like this go for good amounts but lately all you see is unsold good ones because they ask for reasonable prices, or crappy $10 designs.

Good luck James.
    Matt J
    Where Customer Services is #1
    Virtual Plans Reseller Plans Dedicated Servers
    Jatol Internet Service www.jatol.com

thanks man

I hope it sells, I need some pocket change... lol

on what Browsers would this work, I tried it on mozilla and its goes in a loop of loading and showing it and loading again.

Whats it going for right now?

As for the flash, and the looping... I can't figure out that problem, but I am aware of it..

As for the sale, I have a person interested in it by e-mail, and he said he would pay $150 for it, so I guess $150 is the asking price right now.

I will fix it in Mozilla and damn NS (my partner is better with flash cross-browser, so I'll have him do it).

Thanks!

James