no modernbill doesn't interact with plesk ie no auto setup, but when we analyzed where time was spent we spent more on billing/renewal than on site creation so that was the bigger issue for us, setting a site up in plesk takes less than a couple of minutes now.
I think modernbill4 will have plesk and opensrs integration which will make it a very good app.
As of today they don't have the EasyPSA version, I was told by them this morning. They said another week, but they been saying that for some time now. So I will not buy it tell it is out and I can test or demo it.
FROM THERE SITE
PSA 2.01, 2.5.x & 5.x.x supported (All PSA server types!).
easyPSA supports Plesk PSA versions 2.01, 2.5, 2.5.1, 2.5.2 and 2.5.3. Support for version 5.0 is available now. Support for FreeBSD is also now available.
PLEASE NOTE: Although easyPSA is tested and works with PSA 5, we are waiting on the final release of tools from Plesk. This is said to happen very soon. We are takling orders for PSA 5 and will ship as soon as these tools are released by Plesk.
We haven't purchased the product, so I can't speak to anything but the demo version.
The demo version we attempted to install required a PHP version later than what PSA installs. This is only a problem if you forget about it and use a PSA patch without restoring the newer version of PHP once the patch is done. PSA patches overwrite the PHP module, at least the last one did.
The demo version also also requires safe mode be turned off. If you do turn off safe mode, be sure to turn it off for that one host only and avoid running any other PHP on that same site that you aren't absolutely sure won't present a security threat with safe mode off.
Cobalt servers, for instance, default to PHP safe mode off. Using relatively standard scripts (bulletin boards for example), a hacker can gain enough access to the server to run other system software as the user httpd, thereby creating a way in which they can hack other servers using your server as the source of the attack.
Like I said if you goto there site and then go to the fourm you can see what I went thru to get to see the demo. I think they want to control it am not sure, like I said just ask and they just give it to you. The link is not advertised if you look at there web site right now. I think they had problems before and that is way they removed it.
I did check out the demo and I did order the product this morning w/Authorize Net module. They are located down under (AU) and right now is there sleep time.
It looks like great product, I had to wait because I need it for Plesk 5.0, which should be avil. today or tomorrow.
OK, a few points from this thread are perhaps a little misleading. Here's some information which should help;
1. easyPSA is PSA 5.x ready. We were waiting on the auto creation tools from Plesk to be released, which came this week.
2. We have support for authorize.net and 2checkout. Other modules are available on site.
3. Originally we had an online demo. Unfortunately as people tested and removed things it kept 'breaking'. We then released a downloadable demo, which could be installed on your own box. Unfortunately we were spending far too much time supporting demo installs of the product which was taking valuable time away from our developers. We have now produced a new online demo which has most of the functionality available, but some of it is disabled to prevent the demo from stopping. This will be up in a few days (if you really really need to see it now, just email us and we'll let you in for a sneak peak)
4. Yes, we used to use MB as our billing platform when we first launched. We have moved away from MB for various reasons and now the billing platform we use is our own.
5. easyPSA is for people with root access to their server only (not resellers)
I hope this answers all your questions and concerns. Thanks everyone for your interest in easyPSA.