Looking for a few good Linux and/or Windows techs in the Atlanta area to provide overflow support for a growing colo business.
- must be local to Atlanta (within one hour of our 2 datacenters - Downtown & Perimeter North).
- ability to work independently to diagnose and resolve hardware and software support issues.
- good communications skills essential - must be able to deal directly with customers when required.
- Cisco experience is a plus
- Preference given to applicants familiar with the Cobalt RaQ platform. We have a significant number of RaQ customers.
- 1099 contract positions, paid hourly with a minimum for each callout.
These are overflow support positions - the demands on your time will be minimal. Ideal for qualified techs seeking part-time work after hours. (We don't care who you work for!)
We also have a limited number of junior tech positions available. If you're not qualified for the position above but interested in working with us while you develop your skills, we want to hear from you.
If you're in the Atlanta area and are interested in developing your skills with a young, dynamic, growing company - please be in touch.
Please PM me with inquiries, or use the e-mail link below.