Upgrade Thread
    Kikas Guest
    Hello dear members of WHT,
    I am posting here for a job seeking for our team. We are looking for freelancers with outstanding skills and experience in Joomla & Wordpress. We only want people who can develop new modules, do advanced and deep modifications, layout (design or design & xhtml/css) integrations on wordpress/joomla, and develop new templates.
    Requisites:
    - Experience at least 1 year;
    - Available via email/phone/msn (or Skype);
    - Project basis and future hour rate;
    - Advanced knowledge and experience of PHP5 / MySQL / xHTML/CSS / Web Standards / SEO / AJAX (secondary but we will give preference);
    - Good knowledge of Actionscript 3.0, XML, and Flex will be considered;
    - Advanced knowledge and experience with other CMS like Magento, Prestashop or Drupal will be considered;
    If you complete this requisites, then please see if you can do this kind of works:
    Joomla -> rockettheme.com, yootheme.com, joomlashack.com, gavickpro.com, joomlabamboo.com, others...
    Wordpress -> elegantthemes.com, woothemes.com, others...
    I think you get the point of what we are looking for. For all interested people please send your portfolio, standard rates (if don’t have, send sample prices to get an idea), and contacts please. You can send your resume to hiring(at)kikprod(dot)com
    Thanks for reading.
    Best regards

Kikas Guest
    Hello again,
    I am sorry, i guess i post in the wrong section, i ask mods if can move to the right category please.
    Thanks