Mini Dedicated Servers $60 - $90 (Reseller)

I have been looking around for mini-dedicated Reseller servers, something that will offer similar features of dedicated server, but for a little bit less price, until we expand our customer base.

We're looking for reputable and reliable company, with actualy 24X7 support (6 hours or less reponse time), and a phone number. From my experience, no phone number means no service.

Something like 10GB storage and 50GB Bandwidth with all bells and whistles to host different domains, SSL, SSH, FTP, mySQL, static IPs as needed.

Why is it not too many companies provide such reseller packages!! The ones do, have not lived up to their promises!

Anyone have suggestions for web hosting that specialize in dedicated or simi-dedicated servers, with good reliable servers/support , please let me know!

Thanks,

Tamouh

Take a look at www.atwebhost.com . I've been considering them, but there isn't much of a history to coinsider.

Yeah, we are having a good look at that site too. Their prices are excellent and I was talking to one of their sales reps on MSN this morning and he was very helpful.
    Morgan Harvey
    SitePanel3.com - newly updated enterprise-level help desk system that won't break the bank!

Yah they seem quite professional and up to their service. In addition, they only provide high-end services. Nothing like shared hosting.

I wonder how many clients they have if any, and what type of clients they have.

Also check my post at:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75722

Ill have to keep my eyes on em. they could be the next rackshack.
    Heh