Spenix recommendation

Hi,

I little time ago I asked here for comments on Spenix, and I promissed that I would give comments after I had singed up.
    The reason I singed up with them was because of their location in the NAC (which means good speeds to Europe). I use the account only for mail and testing.
    I singed up with the, got my account info within 12 hours and am using it now for almost a week. Noooo problems at all, it all runs very fast and did not had to use the helpdesk. I like it when things go smooth. And I know now for sure that my account won't go down soon.
    Their server load is 0.02 all the time with one CPU so that's no problem either.
    You may find the period I am using Spenix a little bit short to give a comment already? Well, to me the most problems accure in the beginning days.
    Also, if you are in Europe looking for a fast host, any NAC located hoster is a great choice!

Just my 0.02

Jacco

great to hear matt is doing great

do this again in about 3 months (i'm sure it will pretty much be copy and paste)

Originally posted by akash
    great to hear matt is doing great

do this again in about 3 months (i'm sure it will pretty much be copy and paste)
    I expect that also
    I read on his site that his work as former owner of this forum has given him the oppurtunity to learn the webhosting business inside out and because of that he was in the position to creat the worlds best hosting company. At least he is doing great, no one is perfect after all
    I'll post an update in a few months!

Jacco