Lightbulb Serious Designer available

Hello,
    I would like to offer my services to anybody who wants their website professionaly designed. I am an experienced freelancer, and currently do not have any projects on my hands.

My portfolio can be viewed at www.subwaydesigns.net. I am at this time unfortunately not allowed to showcase all of my past work, as some of the websites I have completed have not been officialy launched yet. I would be glad to send you a link through email or PM however. I also have a resume, if you require it.

Please note that I am a serious designer and have a team of individuals who help me through my projects. Therefore I will not work for the extremely cheap rates you often see here. I do most of my work with people who want a website that suits their image and has studied their branding and competitors.

Please feel free to ask for a quote or additional information through the contact form on my website, through email or through PM.
    Best regards,
    Marc Gasser

Hi,

I have worked with Subway Designs on one project in a collaborative mode. Laz is very helpful and talented I highly recommend him.

Abhi
    Submit2Please.com - Submit your site to 500+ SEO friendly directories
    EasySiteEdit.com - Point. Click. Edit. Works with existing site.

Thanks for the support talash I appreciate it.

Incredible flash designs you have thier laz. Damn wish I had those skills, heh.. Sorry just had to compliment you on that.

Don't have to apologize, I like to hear what people think of my website too... especially if they like it

You can also reach me on AOL at "SubwayDesigns". I can also provide MSN chat and ICQ; but I'd rather you ask me for these personnaly.