Matrix Reseller experience

Anyone would like to share their experiences with this company? I'm considering them so I would appreciate feedback on their service. Thanks.

You may want to try here.. http://www.matrixreseller.com/forum/

Not sure how many users we have from here, I know there is some on this fourm must all still sleeping...
    Last edited by Vortech; 09-21-2002 at 02:35 PM.

You should do a search on the WHT forum. You might also want to take the time to look at the Matrix Forum offered above. I am sure those two places will be enough to answer your questions.
    Last edited by webellian; 09-21-2002 at 03:25 PM.

Service and support rank with the best. They are always willing to help. Are they perfect, no, but no one is. I have been with them for some time now and they rank above some of the other "BIG" reseller companies. My .02 worth.

Originally posted by keith70
    Service and support rank with the best. They are always willing to help. Are they perfect, no, but no one is. I have been with them for some time now and they rank above some of the other "BIG" reseller companies. My .02 worth.
    But how long have you been with them?

I have a friend who uses them, and I never hear him complain, but maybe I am just a bad friend, and don't listen.
    hostVentura
    adam.ferree@gmail.com
    AIM: windsofnihility

Been with them for around 8 months.