I would like to thank all the staff at AcuNett for their hard work and dedication to their customers and services. Their professional service, gives us the advantage we need to keep our service one step ahead of the competition and adds another level of professionalism for our company.
    You have no idea how the term “Server Update Needed” can leave a bad taste with our customers. I have many clients that have heard this far too often and in their minds it means “ Server will be down for an unexpected duration”. However since they have switched to us they have had less than 20 minutes downtime this 2008-2009 and 2-3 hours downtime from 2006-2008 (for a server transfer to 8 core system and down time was contributed to my own mistake with IP and TABLE, Which AcuNett corrected quickly)
    Since we switched to AcuNett fist starting with Shared Reseller Hosting then on to Dedicated Servers. We have not seen outages in the number of days but rater we can schedule down time and the down time has always been less than what our clients were expecting.
    Our hats and are off to you AcuNett and we offer up a 21 bit salute!

Glad that you had a greater experience with them. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Is this a fully managed server that you have or just a regular dedicated server with their help? Eitherway it might be better off in the dedicated server forum.

Glad to hear you are happy! are you in Parry Sound, ON? If so welcome to WHT eh!