hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Specialty Hosting and Markets : VOIP etc : deltathree & net2phone out of business ?

Forum Jump

deltathree & net2phone out of business ?

Reply Post New Thread In VOIP etc Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

my friend is a net2phone reseller, today i come to find an artcle.
Deltathree Hands the Keys to ACN
http://www.telecomramblings.com/2009/02/deltathree-hands-the-keys-to-acn/
i'm just looking for ideas, to help my friend, because he has a lot of money in his net2phone account, will he lose all of that ? any body has informations ?

Sponsored Links
Old
WHT Content Curator

That is a tough question. As a past Net2Phone customer, I would like to hope that that the money would be safe. But I suppose you never know. Have you tried to ask the company and perhaps seek a written guarantee?
-mike

Old
Web Hosting Master

Well this article seems a junk. Delta three is way huge and cannot go out for a mere $1.7 million. They have major operations in the middle east market. And Net2phone too is a separate entity. As long as i know these companies have cash revenue of approximately 1 to 1.5 million a day.

Sponsored Links

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
New Switch.co Service Provides a Cloud-Based Phone System Running on Google Apps Web Hosting News 2014-10-03 09:18:19
Unified Communications as a Service Provider Thinking Phone Networks Acquires Whaleback Managed Services Web Hosting News 2014-08-12 16:57:00
Cloud-based Phone Provider RingCentral Files for IPO Web Hosting News 2013-08-27 08:36:50
Infratel Extends Parallels Integration for MightyCall Platform Web Hosting News 2013-02-06 13:44:14
Cbeyond Phone Service Delivers VoIP to SMB Hosting Customers Web Hosting News 2012-12-10 11:01:14