Thread: GD::News update

GD::News update

Sorry for the new thread. but i managed to finished off the site.. Thoughts? thanks

http://www.gazaldesigns.com/news

Very slow? I couldn't get to see it.

slow? t should be.. i think it just beause IE take a while to render while NS render the site in no time.. i'll look into it thanks

NS isnt that great.. Design is very nice.. good job

The orange is a bit too flashy in my opinion. I also don't like how the webpage scrolls a great deal. I think it would be better off if you could somehow manage to put all the "featured articles", "community", "site of the month", etc. to the right side. That way you could lessen all the scrolling.

It's said that 75% will actually scroll down - meaning you're losing 1/4 of your visitors by having too much scrolling. But otherwise, the design looks nice. I actually went through your webpage looking at the images.

Your webpage definitely has some interesting content.

Thanks yeah i know the front page you have to scroll allot but the rest of the page u don't i did tried to cut down allot of things. If i cut down anymore the site won't look like it does now.. Also it must be beause of my screen res when i design it hard to tell what it looks like at 800*600 although i do try to keep that in mind... Anyhow when the 3rd design comes out i will try to better it..