re:3rd party merchant -> personal account

Can the third party merhants(hostcharge etc..) use your personal account to transfer funds. Also in the case of hostcharge and their ATM card if I left the money in the Hostcharge ATM account, would I be able to bypass declaring that as income for taxes? If not, is there a offshore or non american company that would provide that same ATM service?

Re: re:3rd party merchant -> personal account

Originally posted by Initial D
    Can the third party merhants(hostcharge etc..) use your personal account to transfer funds. Also in the case of hostcharge and their ATM card if I left the money in the Hostcharge ATM account, would I be able to bypass declaring that as income for taxes? If not, is there a offshore or non american company that would provide that same ATM service?
    Oh COME ON, lets not be ridiculous.

Is it really worth what it would take for a new account to be opened (as little as $30 US with a good bank like a credit union, etc) to give up a chance at keeping your accounts clean and simple (seperating business and personal monies.)

And do you Really want to try Tax Evasion, since you've just asked how to do it on a public forum? Do yourself a favor and just bite the bullet and pay the taxes, it'll save you trouble in the long run.

my questions were to see what could be done, I already have my accounts and business running, I was hoping for a response on the possibilities, since I remember a post with somone mentioning the same thing. Also I guess if I filed my taxes as Initial D I would be putting myself at risk, since I don't, what is the harm in finding out options.

Why don't you give your name and phone number and I'll give you a call to discuss some options?

Originally posted by Initial D
    my questions were to see what could be done, I already have my accounts and business running, I was hoping for a response on the possibilities, since I remember a post with somone mentioning the same thing. Also I guess if I filed my taxes as Initial D I would be putting myself at risk, since I don't, what is the harm in finding out options.
    True...you arent writing down your name, address and serial number on the forums...

But unless you plan to Never SPEND any of the money you make on anything there will be traces of it. (Even without the bank's statements that they provide the government every year for tax purposes.)

And it would take VERY little to subpeona your ISP, check their logs, and find out where you visit and trace that message back here, and to you.

Maybe that will never happen and you can enjoy all the wealth you make without ever paying a cent in taxes,ever. (If so, more power to you.)

Technically how you handle your finances are your concerns and none of mine...but I suspect you have a Bad Idea going on there.

(Good Luck! --By the way, avoid the Ferrari. Telling the Tax Man it's a gift from your mom who knits with Steel Wool, and that it was free and falls under "Gift Tax" law is unlikely to work)