Thread: questions

Hybrid View

questions

I'm new and have some questions

* How do you process your orders cheaply and easily? Prefferelly automatically?

* How much do you think it will cost to start off private label?

* How many customers did you get in your first few months?

* What features do clients like most?

I hope this works this time.

Thank you in advance

Whatever

Hi there,
    1) Using a CC company such as worldpay (worldpay.com) you can pretty much have it automated. Theres scripts that can easy tie in with most credit card processors so that you can have this sort of automation. However - there are some problems with instant setup such as *known* fraud orders. You can usually spot a fraud from 100paces.. these would get through with the automation side of things.

2) Starting off can be expensive.. shop around. You may find people that offer special deals to first timers, free months or other insentives. Just shop around

3) first few months are the hardest once you get that first customer it makes it all worth while. Just support them, maybe even offer a few people free hosting so they would "spread the word" that a new host is in town.. Just have some good advertising worked out.

4) From our point of view, people love good support. Returning emails as quick as possible but still answering them detailed and not going off the original question. *knowing you are there for them* is the feature they like the most. Again, this is from experience.

Hope that helps

Craig.
    GURU Cloud Hosting providing UK Based True Cloud Hosting.
    SimplyHosting Dedicated Servers Based at RG1, Reading. UK. All supported by our own 24/7 onsite team.

Thank you! I have another question.
    * How do people get really professional sounding names?

Thank you, your a big help!

Do you mean domain names? Or?

Craig
    GURU Cloud Hosting providing UK Based True Cloud Hosting.
    SimplyHosting Dedicated Servers Based at RG1, Reading. UK. All supported by our own 24/7 onsite team.

If you are looking for a domain name to use, check out GreatDomains.com.

Also, a friend of mine is selling HostBooster.com (domain name and design). If you are interested, just send me a quick eMail and I'll forward you to him.

Boris

Deleteddomains.com also have a good listing. I would try them first.

No. I know about domain names, but how do you get your proffessional sounding name. I can't think of any =(

Not sure what you are asking....
    Sitekeeper
    Google

You think one up Coming up with a professional sounding name can take weeks if not months. It's all a part of the process of setting up a business which can also take many months of planning and *lots* of learning.

A business plan should be the very first thing on your plate. It will help you a lot!
    Josh Powell.
    ServerSpotCheck - Is your website down?
    Skimpylink - Not as tiny as some but much cuter!

Yes. All the name I think of have already been taken.