Cadenet.net going offline???

I recently got an email in my inbox from aventure-media.co.uk saying that they are contacting me because cadenet.net are going offline on October 1st.

Has anyone else got this? - Is it really true, or is it some stupid spammer trying to gain customers?

I havent heard anything myself, but Im sure if it was true, cadenet.net would be ones to inform you (if you are a client of theres) Maybe you should email cadenet.net directly to confirm/ deny the rumour.

If it is a spam, then that is certainly not the way to gain customers!!

Hmm, I have already tried emailing them, and it bounced saying something about piping it to some deskpro script failed..

Judging by the way their online chat support thing has been offline for weeks, I'm assuming that they are probably going bust (they also had a server crash not long ago which I beleive cost them a fair bit).

<Wonders what to do next>

Turboz, im guessing you are a client of theres. If you tried emailing them and it bounced, its not looking to good. I guess you just have to sit and wait till they contact you

Turboz, I would consider moving to another host regardless if they are going out oct 1st or not. That is just some insane deals on that page, and it's hard to see HOW they can offer good support with prices that low :-/. Look elsewhere.
    Geek 3 Computer Repair

Originally posted by ecpHosting
    Turboz, I would consider moving to another host regardless if they are going out oct 1st or not. That is just some insane deals on that page, and it's hard to see HOW they can offer good support with prices that low :-/. Look elsewhere.

I agree.

I don't know. Unless my grasp of L to $ is messed up, those deals are what I've seen elsewhere. Although... if they're not answering your e-mails, that's not a good sign. Have you tried e-mailing the company that gave you the origanal Spam?
    The giant hamster of doom rains coconuts upon your tiny city.