Anybody Know About This Reseller?

Give a look over.

I got this response when looking for resellers and their website looks promising. The problem is that I can't get them to answer my e-mail. Would appreciate any insight as to their worthiness as a reseller. I hate to strike them from my list of choices as there may be a problem with the email. On the other hand however, I can't do business with someone I can't contact.

Thanks in advance.

Bunbury, WA
    if their mail server is broken, it might suggest they dont monitor their daemons regularly.
    and if the mail server is working, and they're not answering their emails, its just un-acceptable.
    either way you're not getting a response, which isn't good
    I would keep on looking.
    good luck
    - Ross
    For quality hosting at a quality datacenter -
    [email protected]

i would give them another try , how long has it been since you sent a email --they may have a large volume of emails coming in everyday -its like holding the phone waiting for a tech person to pick up -- i hate when people try to bash a host for little things --give them another shot then look for other options ....

Thanks, but I need NT.

Forest, Ohio USA
    I am in my 4th month with matrixreseller and must say I am satisfied. It is unlike them to not reply to an email. I know they've had a lot going on lately. They are adding servers and the upgrade of HSphere is due out soon.

I would definately give them another try. They are the best reseller host I've been with yet (out of 5), and I don't think I'll be leaving soon.

WebFire Solutions