Hi all.

I need some feedback from all of you with regards to a paper on organisational trust that I am doing.

The topic is "Evolution of Fostering Trust in Organisations"
The geist of the paper will be on how how methods of fostering trust in organisations have evolved and whether the internet has changed the face of trust in organisations..esp with the proliferation of .com companies where physical contact among colleagues are not always possible or necessary.

Would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to fill out the survey and either post it in the forum or email me @ [email protected]

If you wish to remain anonymous..you can leave the name part blank. but i would still need your company and postions.

Thank you so much for your time.....
----------------------------------------------

Respondent's particulars
Name :
Position :
Company :

A: For those in Managerial Positions :
(meaning you lead or direct a division or just a team of workers )

1) How many people do you lead or direct?

2) What is your company's direction with regards to fostering trust in the workplace? Is there any formal mechanism in place?

3) If there are formal mechanisms in place, what are they?

4) What do you feel is your role in fostering trust in your team? Do you think that fostering trust among your team members is the sole responsiblity of you as the manager?

5) How would you evaluate your company's efforts at fostering trust in the workplace? Is the culture and environment conducive to building trust?

6) How do you feel trust have evolved in the new economy? Is it still as relevant and important?

7) Do you trust our team members, and why?

8) What do you think is the most effective way of fostering trust in your team.

9) Do you think fostering trust would be possible in an internet-based company where the team members do not have any physical contact? Why?

B: Non-Managerial Postions

1) Do you trust your team members? Why?

2) How important do you think the manager's role is in fostering trust in the team

3) Do you feel that the company you are in tries to foster trust? If so, how are they going about it? If not, why?

4) Would distrust among the team members affect your productivity and effectiveness? How so?

5) What do you think would be the most effective way to foster trust in your team?

6) Do you think fostering trust would be possible in an internet-based company where the team members do not have any physical contact? Why?