Smile Need banner/logo design done inexpensively...

Hello:

I am looking for somebody that can design a logo for me. I have been trying for a while here but I haven't come up with anything worth keeping. I do not have a lot to offer, but you could certainly place this into your portfolio once it's finished. Please email me at mike@slipgate.org if you are interested in working something out. I can offer work, favours, discounts on services and maybe a small amount of money or something reasonable. Feel free to send me offers, or just contact me if you would like to talk further. The sooner the better!

Thanks!
    -Mike Slemko.

Have tried to contact you on ICQ/AIM.

Could you post some examples of what you are after?

Hi Terry,

You caught the time zone difference there. I await your email, and I have several others to go through. Thank you everyone for contacting me!

I send you email.
    Wating for your answer.

edited....
    Sorry about that.
    Last edited by iWebbers.com; 09-20-2002 at 02:32 PM.

Participants may not instruct users to check your e-mail, check your PM, or inform them that they've got mail or a new PM, or any variant thereof. This rule is also applicable in the advertising forums.
    Freelance designer, providing CHEAP and HIGH QUALITY designs.
    EMail: webmaster[at]phatronic.com
    Y! Messenger ID: phatronic - ICQ: 159396474
    Portfolio: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75511

Thank you phatronic.
    I would also like to state a rule of thumb that one should follow on these forums, or any for that matter. It's common sense, if somebody asks you to contact them via a certain method, you should use that method, they may have reasons for requesting that.

Heh, I posted a request for 2 top-spec servers the other day and put in bold that only post below. I ended up with 4 pm's and 3 ICQ/AIM contacts.

I mean no offense, but I really wish people would take the time to read the posts before they respond to them. Take your time, just because you got there first does NOT mean that you will get the job, the contract, the deal or whatever. If you respond to the request correctly, you have a much better chance.

I would like to take this opportunity to send a public thank you to Shadow for doing just that!

Thank you everyone who has contacted me. I have found my designer. I apologize I was unable to reply yo everyone, there were just so many emails. I will post again if things don't work out.

Thanks again everyone!
    -Mike.