hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Hosting : Lowest price webhosting

Forum Jump

Lowest price webhosting

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

im looking for the lowest price webhosting possible. i dont care how much space/bandwidth it has. i dont care what location its in. i dont care what control panel it uses.
host must have a list of months i can pay (1 month/3months/1year/2years/ect...)
host must be php/mysql enabled.

Sponsored Links
Old
Disabled

So since you're looking for the lowest cost hosting, I take it you don't care about reliability as well? You may wish checking the offers section.... or possibly use "find a host" at the top of WHT. Good luck with 1$ hosting. You get what you pay for.

Old

So since you're looking for the lowest cost hosting, I take it you don't care about reliability as well? You may wish checking the offers section.... or possibly use "find a host" at the top of WHT. Good luck with 1$ hosting. You get what you pay for.
Well, The web host i guess has to be under $10.00 (if possible).

Sponsored Links
Old

I say JustHost is good for you, also it comes with a free domain and fast servers.

Old
Corporate Member

Find yourself a list of providers you think is suitable for you and post them here, we will review them for you.

Old
Disabled

If we're talking about a month, then perfect. Most reliable/trustworthy providers starting package prices start around 5$/per month which should provide ample bandwidth & space to suffice with what you requested as you don't seem like you need much . Using the offers section, the "find a host" near the top of WHT, and web hosting providers signatures should provide you with plenty of web hosts to weed through.

Old
James Lee @ Aspiration Hosting

Well if your budget is $10 per month you should be able to get something reliable.
Otherwise you may want to look into free hosting but reliability is not guaranteed. You can find more about free hosting at http://www.freewht.com and http://www.freewebspace.net.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Lowest I've seen is Free at WHTs sister site FreeWebHostingTalk (http://freewebhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
Pay for hosting (like usual) and have some advertising on to help pay towards your costs, hey you could even break into profit

Old
Web Hosting Master

What kind of a site are you looking at hosting? Is it a forum? Blog? social networking site of some sort? Some hosts install certain scripts for free. I personally prefer a manual installation over the Fantastico version.

Old

Do you require any kind of SLA?

Old
Web Hosting Guru

im looking for the lowest price webhosting possible. i dont care how much space/bandwidth it has. i dont care what location its in. i dont care what control panel it uses.
host must have a list of months i can pay (1 month/3months/1year/2years/ect...)
host must be php/mysql enabled.
You have to have some sort of requirements? Otherwise it wouldn't make sense...you have to NEED something?

Old
Aspiring Evangelist

Do a searching here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4 and you will find what you need.

Old

You have to have some sort of requirements? Otherwise it wouldn't make sense...you have to NEED something?
all i need is for php/mysql/webserver to work and of course FTP to work.
the website would only be using 5MB of space and if im only uploading 5MB worth of website files i could careless what the bandwidth limit is.

Old
Retired Moderator

Assuming per year, you probably won't find many providers offering plans that cheap.

Old
Aspiring Evangelist

Hello, if you want to pay the less don't do crazy things or go with unreliable companies. The only thing you should do is to hunt for discount coupons. You will be very surprized, and you will end in a good company with the low prices of your mind... be smart, do your homework by searching here and don't forget to tell us what are your final choices, so the members can judge. Greetings.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Cloud Price Cuts Leave Customers Confused, Annoyed: Peer 1 Report Web Hosting News 2014-10-30 12:30:52
WebHosting.coop Set to Prove a Democratically-Run, Shared Web Hosting Cooperative Can Work Web Hosting News 2013-12-17 12:48:54
Nimble Storage Beats Expectations in NYSE Debut Web Hosting News 2013-12-13 11:51:39
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup – September 27, 2013 Web Hosting News 2014-05-23 15:42:46
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup – January 11, 2013 Web Hosting News 2014-05-23 15:43:23