Help for selling domain

Hi all,

I'm aware of the tons of auction sites, domain brokers and such that are out there, but I'm hoping some of the kind people here will help me to find the best place for selling a domain name.

I actually have 2 to sell, but one is a direct pointer for the other so I'm planning to sell both together. (ie. NAME4U.com & NAME4You.com) Those are just an example and NOT the actual domain names.

They are adult domain names in nature, so I assume this would weigh in on where is best to place them up for sale.

I'm sure I could get more $ by selling seperate, each was appraised at over $3000. (not that I put a lot of faith in appraisals of domains) But I need to unload them fairly quick so I'm selling them in one deal.

So, again I'm looking for your suggestions on the best place to sell a domain name, Best ='s fair paying buyers and able to exect a fast sell

Thanks all,
    Scott

1. What are the names???

2. Most people here aren't interested in adult names, this is a hosting board, remember?
    hostVentura
    adam.ferree@gmail.com
    AIM: windsofnihility

DreamHOBO,

I PM'd you with the names. I won't public-post them here for that reason, because it's a hosting forum and I respect these boards as such.

Thanks,
    Scott

PM me.

(sorry, removed)

Just to say it, These are really good adult names.
    hostVentura
    adam.ferree@gmail.com
    AIM: windsofnihility

Originally posted by dreamHOBO
    Just to say it, These are really good adult names.
    Thanks dreamHOBO. It's kind of like sitting on the cure for the common cold but not having the time to commit to marketing it... okay, maybe that's a stretch, but you get the idea.

That's why I hoped maybe someone here could point me to a quality place for selling the domains. With all of the "Online" experience on these boards I figure someone here has to have sold or purchased a few domains in their time, and I hope they'll step forward with one or two good suggestions for where to sell at.

Thanks again,
    Scott

You could try to post them at sitepoint.com... If you have a site link for folks to visit and get a judge of worth, ("BE SURE TO POST A WARNING THAT THESE ARE ADULT NAMES/SITES").

I dont recall exactly which forum this type of thread would go in, but look around and if you dont find it post a thread so someone would steer you in the right direction. I think its "ebargain bazar" or something to that affect.

Good Luck