TRASLATED BY GOOGLE
For over 8 years SHANJE.NET used as a hosting provider to offer services reseller hosting mode and I think that was one of my best decisions
At the end of January finally closed my account due to technical and economic rather than on a flaw in their services or care. Rather I recommend 100%, outside its service that can certainly improve a lot.
My reasons for leaving are:
The change of platform development.
7 years ago that was developed in ASP so it was a good option shanje today see that there are great free applications such as WordPress, I chose to switch This development platform. Although SHANJE supports MySQL and PHP, there are things that do not work the right way or running on your native Linux environment. By
WordPress example, the use of names with links to nomenclature own post, is not possible to use, among other things. The Projectk does not work like a linux in so this was my main reason for the change in addition to the next point, the cost.
The cost for the Windows platform.
50 dlls paid monthly, with 75 sites available and 40GB of transfer, which was considered too little for the 75 sites. Although I found plans for servers windows, which SHANJE cheaper and better services, it was my decision to move to PHP and MySQL.I think that if they had a break between their first 2 services would be a good optionfor resellers.
Not to a Linux platform
SHANJE has served me very well, their uptime is very good, and I had stayed with them, if they had Linux in their service plans and a good cost.
Disadvantages:
Their technical support.
3 years ago you could say that it appeared that the CEO answered the same questions, then created a system of tickets that good or bad (the design is not very good) served at least 2 hrs average your complaints or concerns. I think it is a good response time, even which I believe could improve those times.
Only Windows servers
Despite having support of MySQL and PHP, many of the application as open source wordpress, magenta, oscommerce, projectk, etc.. Do not work as they should do.
Price.
Today is the open source developments that focus on Free Products linux and therefore enters the game not with Microsoft Windows. With Windows only manage the costs are high if we look at other hostings.
ADVANTAGES
Their OWN Control Panel
Extremely easy to use. It's really easy to create sites snowy, assign customers, create hosting packages, create email accounts. And the control panel customer is, clean and very different to what is today the CPanel.
Good management of its payment system.
Over the years I spent with them, never had a problem with the charging of service.
Uptime very good
The falls service is almost nil. Very good availability.
Abstract:
If you want to have a good choice for a host application. NET platform, SHANJE I think is a great option. So despite having canceled my account was with them for 7 or 8 years, would recommend with my eyes closed.
I hope this summary of experience will help them in decision-making.