Myvirtualnet.net is looking better all the time

I purchased a dedicated server off them and have been very happy. If anyone is looking for great deals on dedicated servers, give them a go. Not only will you get premium bandwidth, network and all the other nice extras, but support is always available on ICQ. Rastoma is quite nice when it comes to offering value added services at special prices

Network = 9/10 (I asked one of our users to tracert and choose from different Ips i gave them, the IPs included NAC, DV2, webreseller, HE.net and Global Compass. They made up their mind and picked the network which was offered by rastoma so I was very happy about that)

Support = 9/10
    Always around on ICQ to help out

Pricing = 8/10
    Like I said, rastoma is really flexible when it comes to offering things like free Ips or special offers.

Only issue I have with them is that I wish they started offering more dedicated servers offers and a website that not only caters to their virtual hosting clients but to dedicated customers as well.

thanks univerisal...

i appreciate that. we're working on improving our online support and ticket request.

and you'll be pleased to know we have a new site coming (however months late it is .

you'll be the first to find out... so keep it a secret

www.rackhq.com

will actually feature our servers now instead of just emails and also an actual forum and other goodies that will make things a little more efficient.

look for it in a couple of weeks.

Robin

Agreed, hes top notch.

can't wait
    I have servers at: NetDepot/GNAX (A), SoftLayer (A), LiquidWeb (B+), DedicatedNow (B+), Nectartech (B) and more!

There is no dedicated servers offer on Your site. Where to find details about that ?

Originally posted by dxer
    There is no dedicated servers offer on Your site. Where to find details about that ?
    As I mentioned above I'm working to give better details about systems I can offer. I've tried to grow slowly in the dedicated server arena (I've been doing virtual hosting for over 3 years).

Just email me and give me an idea of what you're looking for. Right now I don't have any one particular machine.... I basically just do each machine as a custom order.

[email protected]

Robin

Robin's a great guy....Availalble almost 24 hours..( Wonder when he sleeps Very flexible & supportive.

We had taken a server from him last month and are very happy with him so far. He is very responsive..& very open towards problems & resolves it fast.

I would strongly suggest Robin to anyone looking for Dedicated Server with wonderful support, great network & affordable prices.

The only problem I had always told him to have a nice & clean site but seems like he's too busy with support issues