Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

* Suicide Site Redone

Hello,

I redid the suicide site I showed before. The website url is http://www.exasko.net/

Please tell me what you think of it thank you.

ok the splash page just looks depressing, I'm too scared to go in
    Limbo Designs - The Future of Design
    Affordable Web/graphic design solution.
    www.limbo-designs.com
    Founder, Mathew Chan

I am sorry...I dont try to make suicide look bright...I stick with the dark colors.

<humor>

slits wrists

</humor>

Aside from the depressing splash it is getting better..

I am afraid of Flash pages. It takes a time to load. I opened the HTML version. It does not look good at all. You can have some buttons on navigation and better color schemes in your left column. Wish you best of luck on your mission.

I would rather do suicide after reviewing it.

Well the flash pages are the best...but sorry you dont like.

Yeah, suppose a suicide support site should be dark.

-wc-

Thanks so far for all of your repsones

HOLY CR@P!!!!!

I'm saying that because I went through both versions of the site. Saw the 'HTML' version first and thought, "Um... well... could use a lot of work." Then saw the Flash version and was, like, WOWWWW!!! What an improvement! Listen: your Flash version beats the pants off the HTML version and is perfect for the site you want to create. It's like you feel more comfortable in Flash than you do in HTML and are a better designer because of it.

So here's my advice:

Either lose the HTML version and make your site Flash-only or keep the HTML version and make your HTML version mirror the Flash.

Good luck on your site and having it accomplish its mission. Suicide is a tough issue to tackle.

thanks for that feed back...I do feel more free with flash. I cant drop the HTLM becuase not everyone can use flash. But I take you advice and think of a way to improve the HTML section. Thank you

wheres my knife? jk too dar kof a site though nice flash
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

thank you...my flash seems to be a big hit. I am glad you guys like it.

Who are your targeted visitors?
    Freelance designer, providing CHEAP and HIGH QUALITY designs.
    EMail: webmaster[at]phatronic.com
    Y! Messenger ID: phatronic - ICQ: 159396474
    Portfolio: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75511

Well for the suicidal section, basicaly the teens who contemplate suicide, though anyone who is suicidal is welcome to the site. The lost some one is for anyone who has lost some one, and the school resource is for school projects or the pure facts. I tried to make it for everyone.

If you could give me any tips on how to improve my html section I would be grateful. Or if you would personal like to help. I would be even more grateful. If you would like get ahold of me please use my aim name "exasko" or you can email me at "isaac@exasko.info" thank you

P.S The URL has change it is now http://www.exasko.info

The whole site is depressing.. It may give me suicidal thoughts

Ohh....I am sorry you feel that way.

If you guys could keep going to my site and give me a responce I would be greateful. Thank you

Come On...Please Can I Have More Feed Back.

Exasko, why don't you build the HTML pages to look exactly like the Flash version? It's very easy to do. Just use a graphics program to imitate the buttons and make a table on each page to imitate the table you have in your Flash version. See-- that's the point of the HTML version, to look exactly like the Flash, not different.

Thank you...I am looking into that.

You think if I took each slide on flash and turned it into a picutre, you think that would work?

Come on...please give me more help, or just say it was great.

Originally posted by exasko
    I am sorry...I dont try to make suicide look bright...I stick with the dark colors.
    why? you don't want depressed people getting more depressed - I think you should put up some Teletubbies, maybe some pokemon, and to really cheer people up you need some neon colors - you might consider linking to www.hamsterdance.com

Thanks...but to make bright colors, and put cartoons would mess the whole suicide part up. Suicide is a dark thing, so I keep dark colors...I am tryin to show the truth and the real suicide. The site darkness apeals more to the suicidal teens, cuz they relate more to it. That is why I stick with dark colors.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast