Kansas City, Missouri

NodeHosting Sold, No longer NodeHosting.....

It has been fun all on here, but after alot of problems with personal life, and other issues, I am no longer going to own my own company to try and make a run of it.

I have sold out to 3 other people that have alot of good ideas and alot of good things to come for what used to be Node Hosting. As many of you have seen, our network is now down, and the new people will take it over and start bringing up all the clients that were with Node. They are taking the contracts, and all the customers at the rate they were paying, and continuing them forward.

The downtime, I am not sure of. I will continue as a employee of the new company in about 2 weeks once I sure up some personal issues that is going on. Until then, I have no idea as to what is going on, so please do not blame me for what problems they have (not at least till I get back in there).

The new company (and I do not see them online yet) is FANTHosting (

Hope that everyone has a good time - and I still plan to run around here and help people out that need it from time to time. Thank you all for all your help, and look forward to talking to you again in the future.
      0 Not allowed!

Edmonton, Canada
      0 Not allowed!

For all its worth, thanks for assisting me while I was a customer. Sure hope your son is feeling much better now.

Take care.

Edwin - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions
      0 Not allowed!

Southern California
    Not sure where this should go, other than here so I'll just wish Frank the best and lock her up for reference and searches. - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

0 Not allowed!