*BEASTLY* Designer Wanted

If you're not a beastly designer, then turn away now. I don't want some cheap looking template or anything, I want someone who loves designing and has enough self-motivation to create a masterpiece. I'm willing to spend $200-500 for a nice design.

My web site is - however that's closing down and my new site will be If interested, please send an email to [email protected].

Thank you.

Any comments, questions or ideas on a video game site design would be appreciated also.

there's plenty of quality designers here, should get tons of hits - good ones will have a sweet portfolio.

New York

Look no further...

Hi There,

I definitely think that we can provide you exactly what you're looking for, and our BEASTLYness factor is off the charts, lol. Also, one thing that I've always prided myself on is my ability to really get into the work I do, it's the reason why I do what I do and I love it. Every site you see below, no matter how corporate or generic in content was a work of passion as much as it was of function. It's part of the Azaloth productions difference...

A template the quality of one of those sites, complete with Flash and sound will run you about $300.00. That's the best deal around...
    Last edited by Azaloth; 09-19-2002 at 12:23 AM.