Support Respresentative

I am currently looking for weekend work as a support representative for a hosting company. I am familiar with CPanel, linux, hosting terminology, etc... etc... I am available pretty much all weekend subtracting sleep time.

All answers I provide would be detailed so that the dumb could follow and not have to submit a followup except to thank you for the help.

I can work 10 hours every weekend pretty much. Assuming I work the whole 10, depending on you, I would want atleast $5 an hour. Below are the actual payments.

$10 a ticket, or $200 a month, whichever is greater. If you have a significantly great ticket number, I will lower the ticket price so that you are not killed in costs. If you would like to talk more, please contact me through AIM: Koruptism (Don't mind the name, it goes with my site)

You want 5.00 an hour + $10 a ticket..

No, one or the other... whichever one is greater.

I hate to break it to you, but even stating $10.00/ticket isn't going to get you much interest. A low-volume company CERTAINLY can't afford to pay that much, and a high-volume company generally pays around $3.00/ticket OR LESS (that's 30% of what your asking).

I'd seriously reconsider how much your asking and see if you get a better response.
    A well-reasoned assumption is very close to fact.
    - Adorno