I'm looking for someone to help me with day-to-day marketing activities to promote http://www.TextAdMarket.com TextAdMarket is an alternative to Google Adsense. I'm looking for someone to help with simple marketing tasks that I already have planned out. Tasks would include: posting on forums, contacting bloggers, submitting to directories, contacting other companies for partnerships, replying to emails, and recruiting new publishers to the site.
    I'm looking for someone who is at least 18 years of age, lives in the united states, can dedicate several hours per week to marketing, doesn't mind some boring/mindless tasks, and would be interested in being paid on commission.
    TextAdMarket is an Adsense alternative that I have been working on for ~20 months now, so it is here to stay. I have 900+ clients signed up already, but I need someone to take over the marketing duties while I work on adding new code to the site.
    Shoot me a PM if interested! or AIM: "TextAdMarket"
    Thanks,
    Ben
    Text Ad Market, LLC
    http://www.TextAdMarket.com

Commission would be roughly 10% - 25% of entire site earnings paid out on a monthly basis. I'm actually looking for a long-term partner rather than to just fill a position. Luckily for you, all of the initial work is done on the site, and now I just need help growing it! I already have business, earnings are in the green, and I already have working marketing plans. I just need help implementing my marketing strategies! If you are interested, shoot me a message!

Added on AIM. Looking forward to speaking with you

Sent PM and added on AIM as well.

Thanks guys!