Thread: spenix

spenix

I am new to this forum. I am looking for a host, since my last one crapped out in a big way.
    I have checked out spenix (which advertises on this site) and it seems ok, but I have no experience with them.

If you are NOT working for them, and have some input about them from personal experience, would you please let me know how they have been for you?

Thanks,

Hoskeebo

Don't have any experience with them. However Matt who owns Spenix, used to own and moderate this forum before selling it to the current owner

I have a personal site that is Sponsored by Spenix ( http://www.hostingviews.com ) I have been very happy with them so far. I have tried other hosting companies services from hosts that have offered Free Sponsored hosting for my site, including Dot5 and Hostpacket, and I have found Spenix to be the best.

Matt Freeman is the owner of Spenix and is the former owner of this forum. I decided to place a Powered By Spenix ad on my site because I felt it was the least I could do. I was told from the beginning before I even new who owned the company that I would receive free hosting for hostingviews.com for as long as I wanted. I was told that no kind of ad or link was necessary at all.
    Sitekeeper
    Google

Did a search and it pulled up this old thread.

Does anyone know why they are not accepting new clients and how long this has been like this? "We are currently not accepting any new orders. Please check back soon."

Originally posted by Curtis H.
    Did a search and it pulled up this old thread.

Does anyone know why they are not accepting new clients and how long this has been like this? "We are currently not accepting any new orders. Please check back soon."
    Maybe ask MattF (that's his membername here) himself? He'd be the most accurate source

Will do.

spenix.com got a make over great job MattF!

Hoskeebo - I too was looking for hosting for quite sometime, and was a bit nervous in finding my first host. I went with spenix because of the good rep MattF has here on WHT, the great hosting packages, awesome support, and since I've been with them my site was down once for a very short period of time (and MattF emailed before it even happened to tell me ahead of time that it would be down).

So basically you can't go wrong you'd be in good hands with Mr. MattF & spenix.com
    Last edited by PixelOptik; 01-22-2003 at 06:16 PM.
    PixelOptik

Update:

I asked Matt about accepting new signups if anyone wants to know and he said "Hopefully by Friday. Tuesday at the latest."

Somethings really strange with Matt's site. All messed up.

Looks like he uploaded the files to the wrong site or something.