Hi guys,
    I am normally not one to say something negative of another host, but a recent experience with m6.net has compelled me to speak out and talk a bit about this company.
    Recently, we had a few clients from an purchase that required classic ASP hosting. As we are a Linux host and didn't have Windows servers available, we opted to bring them over to a Windows reseller until we could get a proper server in place.
    After looking around, we decided to sign up with M6. We then received an e-mail stating the account would be set up in 24-48 hours (this was Jan 21st). Today, 4 days later, the account is STILL pending and calls and e-mail have gone unanswered.
    I have attached a screenshot to this message showing our account, as we do not have any domains hosted with them for verification.

Wow, I am sorry to hear of your bad experience. Hopefully you will get this resolved soon. Good luck in the future!

Thanks. I have filed a dispute with PayPal. Hopefully that goes well, but I am not holding my breath on that one.
    My main concern is for the clients, as we now need to make sure their previous providers server remains online for an extra few days while everything gets sorted.

Thanks. I have filed a dispute with PayPal. Hopefully that goes well, but I am not holding my breath on that one.
    My main concern is for the clients, as we now need to make sure their previous providers server remains online for an extra few days while everything gets sorted.
    I doubt you will get your money back, as it is a virtual item and that is not covered by PayPal.
    Good luck with your clients!

I doubt you will get your money back, as it is a virtual item and that is not covered by PayPal.
    Good luck with your clients!
    Not true. PayPal reviews complaints and they will decide for you. Give it a try.

Exactly.. Paypal does attend to complaints of intangible items as well.
    To @OP:
    Not sure why M6 is taking so much time to setup an account. It is done almost instantaneously with most of the hosting providers through automated billing systems. I think, they need to setup the account manually and no one has been around there.
    Anyways, good luck for getting this sorted.
    - Rick

Exactly.. Paypal does attend to complaints of intangible items as well.
    To @OP:
    Not sure why M6 is taking so much time to setup an account. It is done almost instantaneously with most of the hosting providers through automated billing systems. I think, they need to setup the account manually and no one has been around there.
    Anyways, good luck for getting this sorted.
    - Rick
    Hi Rick,
    I am surprised too. It doesn't take 4 days to add an account on a server. A shared account can be done almost instantly, once payment has been received.
    The worst part is the lack of response to attempts to contact them.

The worst part is the lack of response to attempts to contact them.
    These seems to be bad signs for someone who is just attempting to setup a new account with a host.

At the same time that can be good sign not to sign up with them

At the same time that can be good sign not to sign up with them
    Indeed. I have taken care of the clients in question, so that is good at least.

I have taken care of the clients in question,
    Good to hear
    BTW, did you received the refund of the amount you paid them?
    - Rick

Good to hear
    BTW, did you received the refund of the amount you paid them?
    - Rick
    No word as of yet, and PayPal won't let it escalate into a claim until the 28th.

It appears the delay was due to sales not being open on the weekend. Maybe I will give them a chance after all

So they let people signup on the weekend but don't tell them that they are closed and that their account will not be setup for a few days?

The saga isn't over yet. I was about to log in to PayPal tonight and cancel the dispute, when I decided to login to my m6 control panel first. They now claim my payment of $55.00 has been refunded, but nothing has appeared in my PayPal account, nor any pending items.
    Oh well, they just lost a potential client.

Oops... Sorry to hear this :-(