• Washington

18 11.76%
  • Clinton

12 7.84%
  • Osama Bin Bag Man

87 56.86%
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Who do you blame

Who do you blame for the September 11th stuff?.
    Professor of crime at St Andrews university.

Well it's certainly down to one of them.
    It' said that nothing this bad has ever happened before and why do you think that is?, it's Bush, he's a bad guy.
    I have thought about this for a while and it is Bush.

well, i didnt think the poll was fair, so ive added another appropriate choice.

www.24y.co.uk - Fast Professional UK Web Hosting

You have been listening to too much TV Xtstrike, it's very strange how this disaster has happened while Bush is in power and quite frankly seems to be using his powers to bully others.

nah, i dont watch telly very often, i just had a bit of a power trip and noticed the poll didnt suit me the way i wanted it to
    www.24y.co.uk - Fast Professional UK Web Hosting

Abusive of powers there Strike, i shall phone up headsurfer at Ev1l.net .
    Who's the clever ones who voted for Bush?.

xtstrike run!

I would say the real answer to this is more than one man.

Bush Sr.
    Clinton
    Bush Jr.

Sep 11 did not happen just because Bush Jr. was in office at the time. I mean the embassy bombing, the first attempt on the towers, the battleship in Yemmen. All before Bush Jr.

So you can't say it is just Bush Jr. It is an ongoing thing Starting at Bush Sr. I think. Perhaps even back to the Carter admin. Well hell. If you want to go back far enough whos fault is it. The Ottoman's or the Jews.

However specifically I would say Sep 11 itself is the result of the actions of those three men I mentioned above.

Regards,
    Michael
    <?
    header("Location: http://www.hostevolve.com/");
    ?>

I will agree with michaeln. Al-Qayeda was not built in a day. If you recall some history, it was some previous Presidents of USA who were funding them. They did not want that Russian forces should stay there in Afghanistan. It is just G.Bush Jr. who is blamed for all the things happened.

Well you two it sure does sound good.

I blame the people who hijacked Islam and the people who invented the crappy US foreign policy equally. It's not fair to simply blame the US for it.
    -Mooneer
    Thoughtbug Software: Hosting shouldn't require any thought.
    Legitimate host? Support the Code of Ethical Conduct

What did Gore ever do? He is not even Jewish - I have nothing against Jews.

I hate the whole Bush Bunch. I still can't believe he was elected... boo...

The war is coming...

If we had hydrogen cells in the 70s, we wouldn't be dependent on oil now. If we got rid of our dependence on oil we could tell the Middle East to go screw themselves. Problem solved. But since that's not the case, we have to go to war.

Funny how that works.
    -Mooneer
    Thoughtbug Software: Hosting shouldn't require any thought.
    Legitimate host? Support the Code of Ethical Conduct

I Hate Bush TALK ABOUT A BOOB

But I think it's the foreign policy the US administration has had over the last 50 plus years that contributed to 9/11

So Washington in general is to blame and Bush IS JUST MAKING IT WORSE
    For a great new forum please click on my weblink.
    ALLWAYS LOOKING FOR MEMBERS
    VISIT ME AT
    http://www.jmdsforum.com

I think America has to settle down and shut up and do what Iraq does and keep to it's own.

Originally posted by ned patter
    I think America has to settle down and shut up and do what Iraq does and keep to it's own.
    Ned I have to say this, if America did that where would England and all of Europe be right now. There are times when someone just has to do something!

Originally posted by ned patter
    Well *somebody* needs to shut up!
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

It just comes down to someone making us shut up now doesn't it ned patter.

The attack did nothing to slow us down, nor kill our resolve.

Those who did this are the ones motivated in senseless killing.

No policy you disagree with, no previous administration forced the mass murder that took place.

Those that flew the planes, and sponsored the action directly are the ones who are to blame.
    dotGig
    <:<: [Fruit eating linux administrator]

Me thinks it's because of poverty this all happened....well your gonna say...DUHHH...but if only the middle eastern people weren't so disadvantaged...this world would be different.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

Xtstrike, thank you for the addition to the poll, truly.
    dotGig

There is tragedy occurring around the world everyday, people are subjected to worse that this on a daily basis and nobody seems to even notice. Places like East Timor had been occupied for years and slowly all the native inhabitants were being killed, America didn't even want to know about that .. of course there's no oil there .. Large multi national companies haven't got money invested there either. So you tell me who is responsible.
    Wasn't it American that trained and supplied Bin Laden, and the Vietcong and various other countries that have all gone sour
    www.doctorhill.com.au
    Need help? just ask The Doctor
    House calls a specialty
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy ?

Originally posted by TheDoctor
    . . . . . So you tell me who is responsible. . . . . .
    Really. If you can't figure it out; there's really no need in trying to explain it to you. If you want to blame it on politics; then blame it on politics. But, politics weren't flying them planes.

Xtstrike,

Your blatant abuse of powers is going to cost you. We're going to have to cut your pay in half. As far as chicken goes, I think its time we double his pay.

Just my 2 cents.

I have to ask one question

Do you think the USA or the rest of the world would give a rats ass about Iraq, libya, Iran if it wasen't floating on oil???

I have to laugh when Bush put on this hurtfull face when he talks about the pain and the suffering of the people of Iraq lol

He or his adminastration dosn't give a damn about the people of Iraq.

What about all the slaugtering that was going on in Serbia,former Yugoslavia

No one gave a damn about these people................why???

Because they wern't floating on oil.

Thats what this whole thing is about but the white house hasn't the balls to say it.

How much support would Bush get from the American people if he told the truth LOL

NOT MUCH

Cheers
    For a great new forum please click on my weblink.
    ALLWAYS LOOKING FOR MEMBERS
    VISIT ME AT
    http://www.jmdsforum.com

Neither the suffering of the people of Iraq is laughable, nor are the families of those lost sept 11th.

Trying to steer everything into a political discussion, or a medium to talk about what you don't like about the US still does not diminish the atorcity that took place on the 11th, or anywhere else there are atrocities, it's steering, and disrespectful to those lost.
    dotGig

Osama fer sure ... but too some extent , the people who created him and his likes in the first place as well
    http://www.featuredhost.com | mailto: [email protected] | ASP.NET-MS SQL-Cold Fusion hosting| Cheap domain registration | MSN : [email protected] |

I blame Ned Patter for being a git and starting this thread in the first place.

Bush
    Gore
    Washington
    Clinton
    Osama Bin Bag Man
    I don't really see how George Washington could be blamed for any of this.
    Specializing in SEO and PPC management.

Originally posted by Samuel
    Neither the suffering of the people of Iraq is laughable, nor are the families of those lost sept 11th.

Trying to steer everything into a political discussion, or a medium to talk about what you don't like about the US still does not diminish the atorcity that took place on the 11th, or anywhere else there are atrocities, it's steering, and disrespectful to those lost.
    That's exactly my point. Thankyou, Samuel.

*nothing to add

MANY (I'm talking milions, not just a couple of thousands) innocent people have died because of USA (the government, not the people) and their actions. The so called "terrorists" didn't do what they did just because it was fun. Although I think their action was very poor and feel with the people that lost friends and family, USA must have done something to make them react in such a way. So what has USA ever done?

1. They nuked the Japanese which caused over 200,000 deaths (women and children included) even though a couple of weeks before their nuking the Japanese emperor made a peace offer which USA ignored. This makes USA the ONLY country that has ever used nukes. Don't think for one second that the movie Perl Harbour is the true story, it's how the US military wants people to remember the history.

2. Iran vs. Iraq war. The only reason Iraq lasted as long as they did was because USA was providing them with everything they needed. This war resultet in over 1,000,000 deaths and for what? Iran had a few US hostages, but why didn't they go in themselves to free them? Was it worth killing over a milion people and ruining 2 countries? (if you say yes to this, then you have no respect for human life and probably think Americans are more worth than any other people)

3. Israel vs. Palestine. USA is providing Israel with modern military weapons such as Apache helicopters and such and poor Palestinians have to fight with left over weapons (mainly AK-47s) from Russia and such countries. Do you think this this fair?

4. USA's sanctions on Iraq has so far caused over a milion death of children that die of hunger and no meciation. Sure, Saddam has to be removed and the living condition in Iraq is very bad, but we can't give all the credit to Saddam, can we? Does Saddam or the rich leaders get affected by these sanctions? No, it's only the poor innocent people.

5. Saudi Arabia is a holy land for the muslims and USA has military bases there which they were asked to move and of course they didn't. It's like going to India and start killing/eating cows which is holy to them and after a while of course they're going to protest against it. Many people say this is the cause behind 9/11 terrorist attacks.

I can go on and on, the list is quite long...

I know many of you completely disagree with my post and probably just want to nuke half of middle east but I want to tell you that what I have written is only facts. I'm not a muslim, I'm not found of the US government and I don't want to see more innocent people die (regardless of their race or location). I have nothing against Arabs, nor do I have anything agains Americans, but I do have a big problem with wars since I spent 8 years of my life in one. Most of you don't even know and can't understand how it feels to have bomb planes fly over your house and you have to get up at 3-4am and leave everything you own and care about behind and run to shelters and just wait for one of the bombs to hit your house or close enough to kill you and your family. We're all humans, we all have feelings, it hurts us all to lose family and friends. Just think about how you've felt since last years attacks, people in many countries have felt worse for many more years and on top of that they don't have a house, they don't have medicine, they don't have food, they don't have running and clean water, some don't even have decent clothes and we're sitting here saying go to war and blow them away.

Just think about it, we don't get to choose what race or where we want to be born. Some of us are born in USA with rich parents, some in USA with drug addicted parents, some of us are born in Africa where our parents are butt naked, some of us are born in Asia, some in Eroupe, etc...

Anyways, you can now attack me as much as you want...
    Last edited by (SH)Saeed; 09-18-2002 at 09:08 PM.
    (SH)Saeed

I blame greed.

How come that, when someone asks for legal advice, he gets a bunch of answers like "Don't ask here! We're no lawyers! Have you lost your mind?"

On the other hand, when it comes to foreign policy, 'everyone is a critic'.

http://www.voilaweb.com - the Social Internet Toolbox.

All seriousness aside, I think it was Ned Patter that is responsible for the attacks.

I want to tell you that what I have written is only facts
    That could not be farther from the truth. Your statements are YOUR VERSION of the facts. Not facts. They are opinions. As are any posts arguing with your OPINIONS.

That's the point that neither you nor your friend in the other thread seem to get. YOU are not be be all and the end all of information. You have NOT been put on this earth to 'educate' the rest of the world to the 'truth'.

You're pushing propaganda. Plain and simple. And it's annoying.

Originally posted by lightnin

That could not be farther from the truth. Your statements are YOUR VERSION of the facts. Not facts. They are opinions. As are any posts arguing with your OPINIONS.

That's the point that neither you nor your friend in the other thread seem to get. YOU are not be be all and the end all of information. You have NOT been put on this earth to 'educate' the rest of the world to the 'truth'.

You're pushing propaganda. Plain and simple. And it's annoying.
    Here Here!!

About Pearl Harbour Saheed... We all know its a movie, we don't believe all that happened in it - after all it was based on the attack. It was more of a love story than anything. Where in history does it say that the Japanese asked for a truce??? I don't see that information in any books, and no they aren't all written by propagandist Americans. The problem with a lot of these acusations is you can only find them in one source. Does this make it true?? Just because someone published a book it should be considered truth?? Unless you have studied these things to exhaustion and written a dissertation showing all facts and where you got your information from, you have no basis for your argument. And one more thing - what does Pearl harbour have to do with this? If you were the US and you were losing several hundred soldiers a week for 4 years wouldn't you go for the weapon that would put an end to it? I know I would...

All these consipracy theory books are screwing with peoples minds and they are only written by a handful of people. If these conspiracy theory issues truely looked viable I guarantee you that the American media, or the BBC, or any meida source around the world would jump on it in a heartbeat. If there was proof to uncover these secret organizations or secret plans then people would investigate it.

You only believe these things in those conspiracy books because you already have an opinion in your mind and you look for any facts that may support it while dismissing all facts that may disprove it. Has anyone read something from an extraterrestiral scientist named Eric Von Donagan. He does TV shows and makes connections between little artifacts that look like airplanes, and says that extraterrestrials must have shown them these. This is exactly what you conspiracy theorists are doing. You're looking for some way to ack up your argument and when you do you research that little chunck of eveidence to death. That is not science, that is not investigation. Its deception.... And I hope you one day will see that not all of these stories you read have something concrete to back them up. As Hitler said before addressing a large crowd of German people, "The bigger the lie, the more believeable it is."
    Last edited by HostingDotExpress; 09-18-2002 at 10:58 PM.
    Hosting.Express | Affordable Web and Email Hosting
    Shared | Reseller | 24/7 Support | NSA Free
    SPECIAL OFFER - domain name, email and cPanel web hosting = $3.73 per month | Contact Us: 1-800-861-1888

Personally my opinion is that none of us know the truth and for the most part never will. If you believe any of that fiction we call news as factual then I really don't know what to say.

Just because USA news says we didn't do some really bad thing doesn't mean that we didn't.

Just because Saudi news or Iraqi news says we did something doesn't mean that we did.

It is all BULL ****... Frankly I am tired of it. People in the US is fed lies about other countries causing the people of this country to hate them. Nuke them off of the face of the earth.

The people in those countries are fed lies about us causing them to hate us.

The truth is we are all sheep and the only people that knows the truth is the stupid people we put in power doing all of the killing.

Well that is my rant for the night. I don't really care if you agree with me, feel insulted or what. It doesn't matter.

Not like how any of us feel or our opinions is going to change forign policy anyway....
    <?
    header("Location: http://www.hostevolve.com/");
    ?>

If only pee-wee herman was president....
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

God bless America.

*salute

Originally posted by (SH)Saeed
    MANY (I'm talking milions, not just a couple of thousands) innocent people have died because of USA (the government, not the people) and their actions. The so called "terrorists" didn't do what they did just because it was fun. Although I think their action was very poor and feel with the people that lost friends and family, USA must have done something to make them react in such a way. So what has USA ever done?

1. They nuked the Japanese which caused over 200,000 deaths (women and children included) even though a couple of weeks before their nuking the Japanese emperor made a peace offer which USA ignored. This makes USA the ONLY country that has ever used nukes. Don't think for one second that the movie Perl Harbour is the true story, it's how the US military wants people to remember the history.

At the time the US didn't know any better

2. Iran vs. Iraq war. The only reason Iraq lasted as long as they did was because USA was providing them with everything they needed. This war resultet in over 1,000,000 deaths and for what? Iran had a few US hostages, but why didn't they go in themselves to free them? Was it worth killing over a milion people and ruining 2 countries? (if you say yes to this, then you have no respect for human life and probably think Americans are more worth than any other people)

3. Israel vs. Palestine. USA is providing Israel with modern military weapons such as Apache helicopters and such and poor Palestinians have to fight with left over weapons (mainly AK-47s) from Russia and such countries. Do you think this this fair?
    Do you think it is fair for palestinians to bomb public places, killing innocent people?

4. USA's sanctions on Iraq has so far caused over a milion death of children that die of hunger and no meciation. Sure, Saddam has to be removed and the living condition in Iraq is very bad, but we can't give all the credit to Saddam, can we? Does Saddam or the rich leaders get affected by these sanctions? No, it's only the poor innocent people.
    UN sanctions and corruption is the cause of this.

5. Saudi Arabia is a holy land for the muslims and USA has military bases there which they were asked to move and of course they didn't. It's like going to India and start killing/eating cows which is holy to them and after a while of course they're going to protest against it. Many people say this is the cause behind 9/11 terrorist attacks.
    Note, if SA really wanted the US out, they would do it (ie, if you really want something done, you'll get it done).
    btw, cows are killed in india right now, they've been protesting it for years now

I can go on and on, the list is quite long...

I know many of you completely disagree with my post and probably just want to nuke half of middle east but I want to tell you that what I have written is only facts. I'm not a muslim, I'm not found of the US government and I don't want to see more innocent people die (regardless of their race or location). I have nothing against Arabs, nor do I have anything agains Americans, but I do have a big problem with wars since I spent 8 years of my life in one. Most of you don't even know and can't understand how it feels to have bomb planes fly over your house and you have to get up at 3-4am and leave everything you own and care about behind and run to shelters and just wait for one of the bombs to hit your house or close enough to kill you and your family. We're all humans, we all have feelings, it hurts us all to lose family and friends. Just think about how you've felt since last years attacks, people in many countries have felt worse for many more years and on top of that they don't have a house, they don't have medicine, they don't have food, they don't have running and clean water, some don't even have decent clothes and we're sitting here saying go to war and blow them away.

Just think about it, we don't get to choose what race or where we want to be born. Some of us are born in USA with rich parents, some in USA with drug addicted parents, some of us are born in Africa where our parents are butt naked, some of us are born in Asia, some in Eroupe, etc...

Anyways, you can now attack me as much as you want...
    just thought i'd point out some arguments....

edit: its a waste i had to use my 1600th post on a thread like this. the arguments can go on forever, and each thread will end up being closed sooner or later, after we start making personal attacks to each other. so how about we keep the thread on topic, and stop making personal attacks so that the mods (yes, you too ) don't have to close the thread....

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast