September hosting FREE - WIN2k - 100MB - MSSQL - $9.95/mo - NO SETUP

For the month of September 2002 Cyber World, Inc is waving our $10 set-up fee on ALL new signups. Also as a bonus to all visitors from we are offering you the month of September free of charge. So when you signup you pay nothing! Your first charge will be on October 1st 2002 and will be for $9.95

Below are the features offered with our $9.95/mo Windows Account:

Windows 2000 Server with IIS 5
    100MB of Web Space
    5GB of traffic
    MSSQL Database
    ASP and ASP.NET
    FrontPage Extensions
    10 POP3 Email Accounts
    Unlimited Email Aliases
    Web Based Email
    Control Panel
    DeepMetrix Live Stats
    Dedicated IP Address
    5 FTP users
    2 Domain Aliases
    2 Subdomains
    24 x 7 FTP access
    And much more...

Visit our site at:

To prevent abuse of this special offer, if you sign up for this special offer, then wish to cancel your account before the first billing period, you must cancel your account before the end of Cyber World business hours (5 PM Pacific Standard Time) on September 27th, 2002. Any accounts canceling after that point will be billed a prorated amount based on the number of days the account was active.

You must use this link when visiting the site to get the free September hosting, because the site is dynamic and will charge everyone else the $9.95 that does not come from the link provided above. Please note that this offer only applies to accounts paid monthly.

For information about Cyber World, Inc go to

If doing a whois on our business to see how long we have been around, use our legacy domain name of, which is now just a forward to our site.

Our backbone providers are Time Warner Telecom, with Touch America as our backup. We are running BGP4. To trace us use the ip address Our IP whois is at - lookup the IP

Cyber World, Inc is a premier Windows 2000 web host. We have been hosting sites on Windows servers since 1996.

We offer top notch support via our online trouble ticket system 24 x 7 x 365 and Toll Free support Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm PST. Our extensive Control Panel allows you to have complete control over your web site.

Alvin Slocombe
    E-Insites - "Web services, simplified."

I deleted my screed. My bad! My problems were MY OWN FAULT!

I have no complaints whatsoever regarding Cyber Host.

Last edited by Sally; 09-18-2002 at 07:15 PM.

You can all us, at the 888 number provided. support emails are also answered. We just put that in there so people know it is fastest to get us by Tickets for like less than a 1 hour response.

By the way, what is the domain name you signed up. We have no records of any domains signed up from and that could be the problem.

Alvin Slocombe
    E-Insites - "Web services, simplified."