Site I made for a Dealership - Plz Review

Some pages are only samples, and do NOT include all pictures, just outdated sample ones.
    Just give me inputs on the site overall, thanks.

www.limbo-designs.com/dadsite
    Limbo Designs - The Future of Design
    Affordable Web/graphic design solution.
    www.limbo-designs.com
    Founder, Mathew Chan

Very nice.. Good job

very nice. I recommend switching the blue and the white in the main table tho.

A pretty picture of a car is just that pretty, nice color theme though. Oh just reloaded it, I am liking the white for the main table. Ah just noticed that top header changes, I didn't like that, the headers are around 70 to 100 kb each and are slow to load generally.

Good design. Goes well with your kind of trade. The picture is car is really good.

It looks nice. Good job.

Ah that white I referred to earlier was just the content of your iframe not loading although I thought you were just changing that cell. But now that I notice that it is an iframe, I don't like iframes thats all I can say I guess. I used them long ago and the whole issue of netscape not supporting them in earlier versions just got me to stop using them unless really needed like for an invoice creator and editor used by a company of which all used IE so it wasn't an issue.

Just an idea:

Maybe use an animated gif or flash for the running lights on the car in the header. Have them come on and go back off like every 5 seconds or so, or have the right and left alternate on/off like the strobs on a pace car.

That would look cool...
    Sitekeeper
    Google

Looks pretty good. Very clean design, changing the header every page may be a little much because of the file size of each. I'd work on the layout of your iFrame pages (Asian Makes, European Makes). The one photo with text under it leaves a lot of space on the right. Maybe go with 2 columns, 2 to a row, fill in the space more.

You had better use images that are approved by the manufactures. If not they will hammer you hard.

Nice site

Very nice site! However, just a suggestion. On the American Makes section you list the cars odimeter in kilometers, most Americans will not be able to convert that number on the fly to miles. Other than that a great site.

EDIT: I just realized its based in Canada.
    Domain Software, LLC.

Thanks for the comments, like I said before, the pages are only samples, I will continue to work on them, thanks
    www.limbo-designs.com
    Founder, Mathew Chan

very nice
    www.rackfive.com
    Aquired by Data Provider LLC.

I like your design, you have a couple of my favorite cars up there.

Only thing I could say bad is, when you look just above the home button on certain pages you see some green that doesn't look like it belongs there. you could see it here http://www.limbo-designs.com/dadsite/american.html

haha, I didn't notice that, thanks.

Its been fixed
    www.limbo-designs.com
    Founder, Mathew Chan

Nice job, looks awesome.