* PhpManager vs Revecom's built-in client managment(Only Revecom clients plz reply!)

Ok I am already a revecom client, I have read their "documentation" or what I consider lack there of, on thier customer management

How does it compare to other managers such as phpManager or whmManager??

Your comment on how thier managment compares and the reliablity f it. (i.e sending invoices monthly, renewal notices etc)

Thanks in advance for any comments

I havn't tried populating Revecoms client features, but both PhpManager and WhmManager are/can be integrated with WHM. If you want billing only then it Revecom is probably sufficient.

HTH
    Bloory
    Watch this space...

Figures only another HTTPme'r answers!!!
    LOL I knew better than to post this question in this forums...
    PPl seem to have a stick up their a**'s

Oh well WHT added to list of Sites not to bother wasting my time posting reply's/questions too...

Bye.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

movabletypehost.com / xarayahost.com / tikihost.com : Interested?
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=3691760

Wow, he gave the best answer he had available, closed with a 'Hope that helps' and you shoot him down like that?

Do not let the door hit you on the way out!

-Wc-

No actually I was stating that figures ONLY another HTTpme'r piped in and tried to help...
    **Meaning they seem to be only ones who regualrly pipe in for help first to anyone!!!!
    I should have said thnks clearer..

OK, so you post about a pretty obscure topic -- one that can only be accurately answered by the small number of people who have used Revecom's customer management features and at least one of the other choices you mentioned -- and then go into a rant because you don't see a flood of replies after just 12 hours?

Yeah, doesn't seem like we'll have any reason to miss you after you leave. Of course, like most people who make that "threat" I'm sure that you won't leave anyway.
    Specializing in SEO and PPC management.