InstantSSL vs Quick SSL

Can anyone tell me the defference between InstantSSL and Quick SSL?

Which one to go with ?
    Which one is more trusted...

Thanks !

InstantSSL vs QuickSSL

I won't partake in the livlier discussions under the thread How should SSL be priced? on this same forum; I will share my experiences with you.

I installed 2 QuickSSL certs on a server, and they are trusted by IE6, 5.5 and an old version (4.76) of Netscape. However, in the IE machines, if the option "Check for certificate revocation" is checked (the default on my Win2k machines), both QuickSSL certs give a warning "Certificate Revocation Information is not avaailable - do you want to proceed?". I contacted Geotrust Technical Support, and they had the same thing. They were not able to provide me with a solution. Yet, a 3rd QuickSSL cert issued a few weeks earlier works fine on all the above browsers.

I installed an InstantSSL cert of another server, and it works perfectly on all broswers, no warnings, does everything right.

Re: InstantSSL vs Quick SSL

Originally posted by odin
    Can anyone tell me the defference between InstantSSL and Quick SSL?

Which one to go with ?
    Which one is more trusted...

Thanks !
    assuming you are referring to Browser compatibility when referring to the word "trusted" then Instantssl has 99% and Quickssl has around 90%

(please note that I am an instantssl reseller, however the above statement is a fact and taken from gostats.com)

hosty

Thanks guys !!

I went to InstantSSL and payed them, but what kind of documents should I send them ?

I sent a few emails to support, but still waiting for reply (I have got "read notification" a few hours ago though)

How long will it take to get the certificate ?

Originally posted by odin
    Thanks guys !!

I went to InstantSSL and payed them, but what kind of documents should I send them ?

I sent a few emails to support, but still waiting for reply (I have got "read notification" a few hours ago though)

How long will it take to get the certificate ?
    Hi Odin,

It's unusual that you are waiting for your Certificate. Perhaps you can email me directly your details and I'll expedite it.

Regards,

Steve

Thanks Steve, I've got my certificate a minute ago!