Hi all
    I am still busy doing my research on web hosting and my business plan. I do understand now that web hosting is not just buying a reseller package, setup a website using 3rd party script(Billing support). Clients want to see something different from your site.
    No ! I am not going to start my business now. I think I need at least 3 months to build my website and setup customer support and come up with a good marketing plan.I have couple of questions that I need your help with
    When it comes to customer support,
    1. How important do you think the accent(Native English, Asian English.... etc) is ?
    2. Giving customers with local access number (Phone number)?
    3. If you can setup a small customer support team, Is it necessary to have live help? or will it have a negative effect on the value of the website?
    Thanks in advance

accents only matter if you are having people on the other end of a phone call, and for that it depends on the market that you are looking for, if you are targeting mainly English speakers from US and UK and such like then native english is always going to be better, i know that in UK and Ireland alot of people dont like it when they call a local company and get through to someone that cant understand them.
    If you are going to have a team of dedicated support staff then it is worthwhile having a live help system in place, just make sure that if you say your live help is available between certain hours that it is

Thanks in advance
    I don't understand that question but if you mean giving customers your local phone number(cell phone) that depends if you want people to have your phone number or not. I think you are in the right direction planning and researching. Best of luck.

1) - Accent does not matter, its important to understand the issue and the solution of the problem is more important!
    2) - Local number - YES! If you are targetting local clients, local phone number will work like a charm!
    3) - If you are going to setup your own dedicated support team then yes, go for Live Help!
    Good luck...

1. How important do you think the accent(Native English, Asian English.... etc) is ?
    3. If you can setup a small customer support team, Is it necessary to have live help? or will it have a negative effect on the value of the website?
    1. As long as you can communicate with your client and they can understand you, that's all that matters.
    2. Only if you plan on offering it. Of course it's recommended to offer an emergency phone number but it is entirely up to you.
    3. If you have a small customer support team, why not just use them for live help as well? They should be able to handle support tickets and do live help at the same time. I don't see as to how it could possibly have a negative effect on your website as it makes it more convenient for your clients to communicate with your company.

I agree, accent won't matter as long as the customer can communicate the issue to you and you can communicate the solution back to them. Frustration sets in when the customer feels like they are stuck in a revolving door with the rep because of the accent.