Hybrid View

Tech Support Representative's needed.

Rack Easy, will be needing two part-time support tech's to answer, and fix support query's. Please email all resume's to jobs@rackeasy.com. This will be per ticket payment.

Qualifications:
    18 years or older
    Linux/BSD Knowledge
    CPanel/WHM Knowledge
    Ability to fix, and answer support query's swiftly.

We look forward to anyone who is interested. Also if anyone know's of any people who do this kind of work, in mass tickets such as bobcare's, etc please recommend them .

For everyone, who has submited in Thank you . We will get back to everyone, shortly.

Hello,

I have sent you a mail

thanks

Quoting myself in another post (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=75139) -

Darshin, please read the forum rules - specifically, posts such as "PM sent," "email sent," etc... are not allowed.

Which is only reasonable, considering that I have just visited this thread for no useful information. (I don't need to know that you have sent an email to rackeasy)
    Peter

Ok, please no more submition's. We will be reviewing everyone who has submited, and will be making a decission, and notifying who we wish to hire, and get into further details, and such on this upcoming monday. Thank you everyone .

post edited
    Last edited by boxadmin; 09-27-2002 at 12:00 PM.

Originally posted by ChickenSteak
    Please email all resume's to jobs@rackeasy.com.
    Originally posted by ChickenSteak
    Ok, please no more submition's. We will be reviewing everyone who has submited, and will be making a decission, and notifying who we wish to hire, and get into further details, and such on this upcoming monday. Thank you everyone .
    Some can't read all that well.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken