Exclamation anyone here use to process sales?

I currently use to process orders, but I use the virtual terminal... I was wondering if anyone uses the automated method of submitted charges... once the order has been confirmed... how does this work...? and how does the recurring billing method work? is there a way you can do this without forwarding your customers to the website, and just have the information displayed on your own order page?...?

Check out their weblink function - its a simple way to have people visit your website, make a purchase and have it processed by

[email protected]

yes we utilize AuthNet for all of our card payment trans.. and we also utilize the manual virtural terminal based on the various services we offer.. nothing can be 'auto' purchased from our core biz sites..

however, the recurring billing can easily be set up.. check into the FAQ on their site.. you'll find all the necessary info on how to set this up.

thank you

Well we use GoEmerchant to go through - and its all automated. We call an API on goemerchanta nd i guess goemerchant has a special thing going on with - but if you go with goemerchant you have an api and still use (not sure about pricing difference)
    Avi Brender
    Reliable Web Hosting by Elite Hosts, Inc
    CPANEL Reseller Hosting - Fantastico - Rvskins - ClientExec