Thread: Feedback?

Feedback?

hey can you guys give me feedback on this logo? it isnt sold yet can you tell me if you think its of selling quality ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails designz.gif  

Iím not a logo expert but I know what I like and I don't like that logo.

If you change the text it would be allot better. That jagged look doesnít work and makes it hard to read.

Cheer and best of luck

For a great new forum please click on my weblink.
    ALLWAYS LOOKING FOR MEMBERS
    VISIT ME AT
    http://www.jmdsforum.com

i was focusing more on the symbol =)

well... focusing on the symbol... i don't like the repetion of the 3 arrows having another set of arrows again. a bit overkill in my opinion. the circle figures and pretty good too.

thing is, that what type of company would have this logo. any symbol can be nice, but when accompanied with a company name that has nothing to do with the symbol is just bad regardless of it looking good.

it is very difficult to critique a symbol as a logo that is not complete. as critiqueing a logo has a lot to do with it being acceptable, identifies a company, effective, powerful, and has personality. many factors are involved in creating a successful mark.

what you have is pretty good and has a lot of potential to be great. keep up the work.

good luck and take care.

The font of your logo does not look good. Try to make it simple. Also I am unable to make out from the symbol what exactly it represents to.

Re: Feedback?

Originally posted by NickGuru
    it isnt sold yet can you tell me if you think its of selling quality ?
    In a word no.....sorry, back to the drawing board

Hope you get people to purchase this logo. I wont take it for free.

It has potential, definitely a different font though. But you say it isn't sold yet, is it directed toward a certain company or at least a certain type of business? Or are you just trying to make something "cool" that a person might buy from you? As visualnewbie said, a company is going to want a logo that represents their business and stregthens their image ... not just some type of symbol. I'd figure out who the client is first, what would be represent them, and then work on logo ideas. Not many people are just going to buy stock logos.